Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

warlock's application

Go down

warlock's application Empty warlock's application

Post  atha Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Andy
- Nationality: Greek
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, not much i can say about me. At the moment i am studying at the Uni to become a Captain (!) i play tons of football in my town's local team and got lots of spare time during the night wich hopefuly i'll be spending with you guys:)

About Your Character

- Character Name: Athariel
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Warlock
- Primary Spec (Main): Destruction (0/13/58)
- Dual Spec (Off): Affliction (55/0/16)
- Professions (skill): Jewelcrafting ( 450) , Enchanting ( 450 )
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Athariel
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 87 days , 19 hours
- Alts: Tyatha lvl 80 night elf Death Knight. Got a really good dps gear on him and a very decent tanking gear able to tank ICC 10/25 . Got Blacksmithing and Inscription on him both maxed out ofcourse with every ToC and ICC recipes available for crafting.

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: hmm not really into those tech stuff. just playing from a laptop that's poping 50 fps during 25 mans.
- Microphone/Headset: Yes, got both
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No Yes, ofcourse
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 24mbps

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: I only started playing after TBC was released so dont got any raiding experience from there.

TBC: Used to play a mage back then , cleared everything up to Twins in SWP.

WOTLK
- ICC10: (??/12) In 10 man i have cleared just 6 bosses with Putricied on 10% , Dreamwalker healed till 91% and Blood council on 5%
- ICC25:(??/12) Just a poor 4/12 with dreamwalker healed till 90% . just didnt got a chance to go any further cause i can't seem to get a decent guild.
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( ?/5) Cleared the same week it was released.
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( ?/5) just ,oor 2/5 but only cause i was on vacation when my old guild starting killing bosses in there,
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) 13/14 hard modes got the mount ofc. have wiped millions of times in Algalon not because it's a hard fight but everytime we went we had new ppl that didnt know the damn fight.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) Just a few not many. XT , Flaming Leviathan , Iron Council , Hodir , Thorim Freya with 2 elder alive and a couple of tried on Firefighter.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? At the moment i am guildless
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? guildless at the moment as i mentioned above.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Don't know anyone tbh , just played with chopz some times but i doubt he remembers me , so no - not know anyone.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? i want to join starlight cause i am looking for a guild that is able to progress through the end game content without denying its members to have a personal life by raiding 24/7. my expectations? well my expectation are as if anyone else's . progress through hard things and make some good friends in the progress.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Batman FTW!
- What do you think about Greek People? we are soooooo crazy
- Anything else we need to know? not really everything needed is mentioned above . that's all from me hope to hear from you guys soon

/peace out

atha

Back to top Go down

warlock's application Empty Re: warlock's application

Post  Chopz Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 am

Hey Athariel,

Seems like you have been playing a Warlock for only 1 year from March 09 til now and in that time you have been in 9 guilds which is a fair amount. We are a small and friendly guild.

You seem to have bought alot of items from badges rather than investing in teir first, as a warlock i thought the 4 set bonus (4 x 251) would take priority, even most alts have 4 set now. So this worries me.

Anywho we are after one very very impressive Warlock whom can keep up with our current locks and i dont feel that you have the adaquate raid/guild experience to be on the same level as us right now.

Thanks for your good appication but unfortunatly for you, I will have to decline.

Good luck in the future.

Best Wishes,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  atha Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 am

not pleased to hear this but.. oh well thanks for you time .. but Chopz you really can't judge a player from his gear and how many guild he's been on i know my skills , i know i'm good i just need a damn break to shine and let other see that i'm good. well anyways no hard feelings GL with your progress and whatever else you do:)

atha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down