Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Zergen Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:24 am

About You: I play guitar on tuesdays & work at random days each week except mond
,tues, wednesd - at mond&tues I practice taekwondo, however I should be back before
raid times. Right now I'm in a highschool with math/phys as main subjects.

- Your 'Real' Name: Daniel
- Nationality: Russian/Danish

- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a calm person. Like to raid, love to wipe, hate to wipe unnecessarily because
one person slacks each time.

About Your Character: I'm a druid, what more can I say. The most imba class in the world. I played
for 6 years, and they've changed alot. For me now (ms boom) the tricky part is getting the crits when
you want them for having Eclipse on wrath/starfire whilst having faerie fire, insect swarm & starfire
and the rest is just spam

- Character Name: Zergen
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Druid
- Primary Spec (Main): Boomkin
- Dual Spec (Off): Resto
- Professions (skill): Inscription/herbing
- Armory Link: I'll repost comment asap cause I had pvp gear last logoff on
- Current GearScore: I personally hate the addon, but last time I checked 5550+
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 27 days 18 hours - this is actually
my former alt, where I used to play priest, mage, rogue, pala
- Alts: My rogue is on Deathwing where I am still 70, but I moved to Silvermoon.
my mage pala priest are on this server, and pala is by far my most active alt atm.
Since playing this for roughly 6 years I master just about any class close to perfection.

About Your Computer: family intel(r) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
2 gigs of ram & 32 bit operative system.

- Computer Technical Specifications: ? crappy computer we got from school, it's a laptop but I used it for
some months now and the only lagg I get is when server laggs and almost non existant in raids. When
I'm outside and see at many things moving at the same time, my FPS is about 10 which sux but works
for raids...
- Microphone/Headset: Yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20 MBS

Your Raiding Experience naxx 10/25 eoe 10 ulduar 11/14 and about up to thorim & freya down on 25
ToC 10/25 cleared. ToGC 10 4/5 and 3/5 on ToGC 25

Pre-TBC: I cleared some stuff with my brother, I was small kid but I still remember clearing Molten Core
where my favourite was Baron Geddon, cause you could seriously spend hours ppl fucking up there.
I also killed first boss as healer in

TBC: I completed karazhan, while focusing real life. I was at present time on Deathwing. I also made it up to
Kael'thas in Eye of Eternity.

WOTLK
- ICC10: (6/12)
- ICC25:(4/12) --> damn lots of wipes with a new guild that disband called Extenso on festergut
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( 4/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( 3/5)
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (1/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (0/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? A new guild trying to focus on 10 man called Revealed
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? Raid start & end time doesn't suit me
- Who do you know in Starlight? Silvermoon forums & pugs?
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I don't expect anything but fun

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Donald duck
- What do you think about Greek People? Greek people are like every ppl, im not gonna discriminate any1
- Anything else we need to know?.
Chopz
Admin

Zergen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty oops..

Post  Zergen Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm

I said eye of eternity, sorry I mean The Eye, and this was on my rogue called Sardion still 70 on deathwing Smile
and for the armory link

oh yeah and wrote taekwondo mond tuesd, that was mond & wednesday sry.. I can still make it for your raids tho.

and for the repply on my proffesions thanks, but I already know. All I can use is the survivabil from lifeblood which
in very few raid situations can save me and the inscription enchant. If this is going to be a reason for not giving me a try, sure i'll farm my ass off a few days if that's what it takes, i'll do it.

which counts for the Ulduar I most likely did it on my paladin (Ragzo) or my priest (Drukarr)

Mimmiron wasn't downed, but I had some fun tries on him Smile

Zergen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  pyren Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am

Hello Zergen and thank you for your application.

Sorry for the late reply, somehow your app did not show on my new posts section.
I will decline your application, this for your experience and gearing being under par with our current progress. Also the fact you are 16 does not make you very appealing for us as a small guild as we are, we'd prefer a bit older players for reasons as they are generally more stable and loyal.
Nothing personal to you, you could be that exception but we can't check that out every time.
Best of luck on your search for a raiding guild,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content