Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

jakesh demonology / destruction warlock

2 posters

Go down

jakesh demonology / destruction warlock Empty jakesh demonology / destruction warlock

Post  jakesh Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am

Your 'Real' Name: serous-yazdian tehrani is my iranian name and my english name is cyrus ^^
- Nationality: british
- Occupation: studying and occasionally working in my fathers restaurant
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: well im 20years old currently living with my girlfreind in a apartment. im studying law in college with the support of my mother and farther my mother being a lawyer herself, i also enjoy going to the pub with freinds and having a fun game of footy on the weekends

About Your Character

- Character Name: jakesh
- Server: silvermoon eu
- Class: warlock
- Primary Spec (Main): demonology
- Dual Spec (Off): destruction
- Professions (skill): engineering 459, inscription 450 and cooking 450
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Jakesh
- Current GearScore: 6121 i can get it to 6297 though but this will drastically reduce my dps
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 21 days as level 80
- Alts: i have a paladin and rogue alt but they are both low leveled soon to be 80 ^^
- WOW Logs: im very sorry i do not have any

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: got 4gb of ram and a 9800 n-vidia gforce graphics card
- Microphone/Headset: just an ordinary one from pc world Razz
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No yes of course
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 300mbs

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: i have only had experience on these raids as 80 and facerolled most of them apart from zul gurrub, molten core and ruins of ahn qiraj

TBC: yet again facerolled as 80 all completed apart from sunwell

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (??/12) 12
- ICC25: (??/12) 11

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 7
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 6

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (?/5) 4
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (?/5) 0

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) 11
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) 0

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? entity
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? i want to leave them because our gm has currently left and im afraid the guild is not getting anymore people joining and there is only 11 or so people currently in the guild meaning i cannot raid 25mans unless i pug them
- Who do you know in Starlight? no body i am new to the server but heard good things about them
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I am looking for a 10 and 25 man raiding team for finishing the heroic encounters in ICC. I'm looking for a HOME with FRIENDS. It's people who make the difference between one guild and another.
I'm expecting to find fair and inspiring leadership, a knowledgeable and brave raid leader, other dps and warlocks I can bounce ideas with, and a guild hungry for my fish feasts with special sauce.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? superman of course reminds me of a paladin!
- What do you think about BLACK People? MR.T pwns
- Anything else we need to know? im more imba than a paladin.... ;D on a serious side tho i have cleared hc frost and blood quarter on my freinds dk and have also downed lk25 normal on him. i have had experience on lk10 hc on my main character

jakesh
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

jakesh demonology / destruction warlock Empty Re: jakesh demonology / destruction warlock

Post  Sharise Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:42 pm

We have to decline your app because of lacking experience. Good luck with finding a new guild!

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down