Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Wildfire - Survival hunter

2 posters

Go down

Wildfire - Survival hunter Empty Wildfire - Survival hunter

Post  Wildfire Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:51 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: David
- Nationality: British
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I love to cook, watch films, play WoW with my girlfriend and spend a lot of time reading about politics and science. Work keeps me busy most of the time and my other interests are all gaming and IT related.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Wildfire
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Hunter
- Primary Spec (Main): Survival
- Dual Spec (Off): Beastmastery
- Professions (skill): Jewelcrafting (503) / Blacksmithing (481)
- Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/wildfire/advanced
- Current GearScore: Unsure, but ilvl is 348
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? : 179 days, 10hrs total. 3 days, 6 hours at 85.
- Alts: I have 10 chars at or above level 80, one of each class. This isnt because I love leveling, its more of a desire to see how all of the classes work. Most played alt is Wyldfire, my protection warrior.
- WOW Logs: Dont have anything recent, sorry. This is anecdotal, but I was pulling over 16kdps on Argaloth 10man yesterday.

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Intel C2D E8400, 4gb RAM, Windows 7 64bit, Geforce GTX 275
- Microphone/Headset: Sennheiser headset/mic running directly into a creative X-Fi.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20mb

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: Everything up to Twin Emps in AQ40, we didnt get further than that before TBC was released.

TBC: Kael broke my guild at the time Sad I have cleared everything up to and including Sunwell however.

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (12/12)
- ICC25: (12/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (9/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (5/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (1/14) Didnt really run 10man much, but I did kill Algalon.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (13/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Immortalitas / Sacred Order (see below)
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? Left Sacred Order several months ago after most of the core players/officers either quit or moved to other guilds. Prior to that, I had been leading some of our 10/25mans and was an active officer in the guild up to and including our ICC25 HM attempts. A few of us reformed into Immortalitas, but its mostly a social guild with no serious raiding aspirations.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Dynzor, awesome rogue and a fellow officer from Sacred Order. I also know Raura from her time in Sacred Order.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? Im looking for a guild where I can log on and expect to find decent conversation, active skilled players and people with a serious intent to clear all raid content.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? The Punisher, mostly because he didnt have any actual super powers just some serious psychological issues and a lack of ethics. Also lots of guns.

- What do you think about BLACK People?
At least they arent Ginger. Seriously, fuck those guys. (j/k)

- Anything else we need to know?
One thing I need to bring up is my work schedule. I know you guys raid late, which is good (keeps the kids away). I work 12 hour days, 9am to 9pm (server time), but this is 4 days on, then 4 days off. So which raids I can attend varies depending on the days im working. I realise this is a stumbling block for most guilds, having lead raids in the past i know how crucial good attendance is.
What I can promise, is that I can always tell you far in advance which raids I can and cant attend. Im also more than happy to take a back seat on raid invites to those who can offer 100% attendance. Always used to annoy me when people signed for raids and didnt show, I would hate to ever be one of those people.

Last edited by Wildfire on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed something.)

Wildfire
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Wildfire - Survival hunter Empty Wildfire - Survival hunter

Post  halby Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 am

hey david thx for aply to our guild waitng times are abit longer now far a answer atm becouse range dps leader our officer are abit bussy atm white current content raids etc.

friendley greetz halby Smile
halby
halby
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 34
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down