Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Xoralundra, Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Xoralundra, Survival Hunter Empty Xoralundra, Survival Hunter

Post  Xoralundra Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Daniel Charlton
- Nationality: White British
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I'm a Biochemistry student in London, I have a longterm girlfriend who I tend to see a fair bit (mainly tuesdays and thursdays, thank fringe I've finally found a guild that doesn't raid those days.). I've been playing WoW since release, and I've played Hunters, Priests, Paladins mainly, although I have dabbled in Warriors and Druids.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Xoralundra
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Hunter
- Primary Spec (Main): http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccZf0zZcrhfMhrRsz
- Dual Spec (Off): At the moment I'm leaving it as a blank slate. If you need me as MMS or BM just say, respeccing my OS is of no hassle to me.
- Professions (skill): Engineering 525, JC 519 (Bloody Fire Prisms >:-<)
- Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/xoralundra/simple
- Current GearScore: Gearscore?! Who uses GS nowadays... Anyway, my equipped ilvl is 346
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? Not reeeeally a good show of how much I've played, I only have around 24 days on my hunter - I never really played her in wotlk, until very endgame. My mains for TBC and Wotlk were my Priest (Kasarr) and my Paladin (Kasarayu)
- Alts: Kasarr - 85 Priest, Kasarayu - 80 Paladin, Nithara - 73 DK, Serendi - 71 Druid
- WOW Logs: Don't have any for cata yet

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Currently using the MSI GX740 (gaming laptop):
Intel Core i5-450M 2.4GB/2.4GB processor
ATi Radeon HD 5870 1GB DDR5 Graphics card
17" screen
DDR3 4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm HDD
- Microphone/Headset: Will update this on the 25th - my old headset died and my mother has kindly decided to get me a new one - with the help of her partner.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes.
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20 MB broadband

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: ZG, AQ20, AQ40 bar C'thun, MC, BWL, Naxx

TBC: KZ, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT, quit at Sunwell release

WOTLK: Joined Wotlk in May '10 so didn't really to do pre-ICC with the sort of gear it was designed for. I did however get a 50/50 Insanity ToGC10 run and a Halion 10hm kill, the achi's for which are on Kasarayu. In ICC10 I got 12/12 norm and 11/12 hm with 30% attempts on LKhm and in ICC25 I have 11/12 normal with 5/12 hm's (my old guild, WDC, did not do very well in ICC25 Sad )

- ICC10: (12/12)
- ICC25: (11/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (11/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (5/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (14/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (7/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Semper Danica
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? The guild disbanded due to other officers not liking what was happening in Cata and various members leaving and it has reformed as a small, tight-knit guild of Danes.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Taliy, now known as Talii
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I'd like to join Starlight as I like the look of you and your raiding style. Also, you are a guild who doesn't raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, which I am generally away on, as I spend that time with my girlfriend or being in study groups. My expectations are a mature guild who know how to have fun when it's appropriate and who know when to be serious when it's appropriate. I also expect a mature group of officers who collaborate on guild issues and who don't use the guild as a personal trust fund, as it were.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? I would have to go forrrrr... Definately the Riddler from Batman. He was and still is, awesome.
- What do you think about BLACK People? Colour of skin is of no importance to me, their personality and how they act is.
- Anything else we need to know? I am a wee bit odd. I tend to yammer on a bit sometimes, and I can get a bit cranky when I don't get my beauty sleep as it were but otherwise I'm just your average tea-loving, government-bashing British Student.

Xoralundra
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 5
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Xoralundra, Survival Hunter Empty Xoralundra, Survival Hunter

Post  halby Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 am

heey Daniel thx for aply to our guild waitng times are abit longer now far a answer atm becouse range dps leader our officer are abit bussy atm white current content raids etc.

friendley greetz halby ..
halby
halby
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Xoralundra, Survival Hunter Empty Re: Xoralundra, Survival Hunter

Post  Xoralundra Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks very much for the update <3. Do let him/her know that he can always contact me ingame on Xoralundra/Kasarr/Kasarayu if he'd find that easier, or I can come on VT. Whatever suits him/her best.

Xoralundra
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoralundra Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Quick little update for my gearing/enchanting etc. I've been away for a few days taking care of family business so I'm back now and will be getting fully enchanted/geared out as much as I can before raiding over the next 4 days. Inc. Therazane, that damn ring from Earthen Ring (coincidence?) and various enchants for hands feet etc.
To everyone that celebrates it and reads this: Merry Christmas for tomorrow!

EDIT: Earthen Ring ring get.

Xoralundra
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down