Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Rogue Application

3 posters

Go down

Rogue Application Empty Rogue Application

Post  Kublai Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Sharif but I prefer to be called Kublai, an odd side effect of being on a RP server for 3 years.
- Nationality: British
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:

What is there to say I’m a good looking young rogue, when I’m not killing boss I spend my time working in the IT. I work till 19:00 server time and come home and play wow, I do a bit of photography now and then. I like peanut butter and women not necessarily together but hay life’s all about experimenting.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Kublai
- Server: The Sha’tar
- Class: Rogue
- Primary Spec (Main): Combat 20/51/0
- Dual Spec (Off): Mutilate 51/18/2
- Professions (skill): 450 Enchanting and Jewlcrafting
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Kubla%C3%AD
- Current GearScore: This is not something I actively monitor, but I went onto http://wtfismygearscore.com/ and they tell me it’s 6060 at the moment .
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? On Kublai , Total = 203 days 21 hours, 33 minutes and 9 seconds. Level 80 = 76 days 8 hours 58 minutes.
- Alts: I have 4 other level 80’s, but I tend to stop playing them after I hit 80. Just roll them to pass the time between raid’s.

About You’re Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Nothing special just an Inter duel Core CPU with 4GB ram running windows 7 64 bit OS
- Microphone/Headset: Yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): http://www.speedtest.net/result/853617834.png

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: None, I was about level 20 when TBC hit

TBC: Karazhan,Magtheridon's Lair,Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern,The Eye,Black Temple

WOTLK:

- ICC10: 11/12
- ICC25: 10/12

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): 6/12
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): 1/12

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): 5/5
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): 0/5

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): 13/14
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): 0/14

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Pariah
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?
I don’t want to leave Pariah, I’ve been in it for over 2 years, it has some very exceptional players I’ve had the pleasure of raiding with. The sha’tar is a low pop server and it’s a hard going trying to keep a 25 man going. Constantly trying to recruit good people with decent gear from a shallow pool takes its tole after awhile. Recruiting on the Sha’tar recently seems like a step backwards, you get the people in gear them up get them used to the tactics and then they lose interest in the game disappear etc. As much as I love Pariah, for this reason I’ve decided I don’t want to spend another expansion on the sha’tar and am looking for a new home.

- Who do you know in Starlight? No one as of yet
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?

Your raiding time suits mine , I normally raid from 20:00 to 23:00 and you seem like a friendly tight knit well organised community, I was a bit amazed at your level of progress compared to some of the other guilds on your server considering your reduced hours, you guys must be well organised.
As for expectations, I’m hoping for a fun drama free mature raiding atmosphere, I like to have a fun when raiding.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favourite comic character? Well there were 2, spider women and she hulk.
- What do you think about Greek People? I like the Greeks especially the women. The one’s I’ve encountered in wow so far have been cool chilled out people.
- Anything else we need to know? I like to flirt a lot and have a very dry sense of humour, o and some time’s I like to wear pink frilly knickers when raiding, it give me an extra dps boost.

Last edited by Kublai on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Kublai
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application Empty Re: Rogue Application

Post  Suki Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Ur apply looks decent but u lack alot Hm experience if u can addapt to fights and u are good learner u ll be fine anyway not up to me goodluck

Salute Suki
Suki
Suki
Pimp
Pimp

NERD Points : 66
Rep with Sam's Chicken : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  pyren Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

Hello Kublai,

I'm afraid we're looking for a little more experienced player, we'd be looking for an ace rogue that fits right into our current progress and can start on LK HM straight away so i will decline your application.
Best of luck on your search for a raiding guild,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content