Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands)

2 posters

Go down

Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands) Empty Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands)

Post  Léo Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Mark Driver
- Nationality: British
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I’m currently studying IT & Business to complete my A-levels, Very outgoing and a light-hearted guy. Do have a girlfriend, however as she lives in the next town along I only see her on the weekends Smile

About Your Character

- Character Name: Léonal
- Server: Ghostlands
- Class: Priest
- Primary Spec (Main): Shadow
- Dual Spec (Off): Currently PvP Disc, but I’m always respeccing to PvE disc.
- Professions (skill): Enchanting 450 – Tailoring 450
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=L%C3%A9onal
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 29 Days 10 hours. Probably wondering why this is so low, well at the start of WOTLK I was on another account playing with my old main Luclfer(Warlock, and no I didn’t name it that stupid name lol) where I did all T7/T8 content, About April 2009 I had IRL issues which gave me no other choice but to quit WoW, so I gave my account to a very close friend of mine. July/August 2009 the addiction sunk in again whilst keeping in touch with my guild friends and I got back into the game using RaF(Recruit A Friend) Hence not that many General/quest achievements done, since then I’ve raided from Ulduar HM’s all the way up to Lich King 25man with my priest Léonal.
- Alts: Level 80 Paladin - Wtfimmuné (Ghostlands server)

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
AMD Phenom X4 9650 processor
6GB memory
1GB ATI Radeon HD4650 graphics

- Microphone/Headset: Available and use both.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 10meg Virgin Media broadband. Hasn’t failed so far apart from the odd engineering works.

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
Didn’t play Pre-TBC, although hearing about all the mechanics and shiz I wish I did Sad

TBC:
Played TBC all the way through up to M’uru in Sunwell Plateau, clearing everything else beforehand apart from Kael’Thas. However I did this on my old main Luclfer level 80 warlock back when we only had one spell...
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&cn=Luclfer – Old main link

WOTLK
- ICC10: (11/12)
- ICC25: (10/12) – Done attempts on Sindragosa (wasn’t there for the kill) and have done attempts on LK up to phase 3.
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5) (Haven’t been there for the kill and we only did Anub twice. :\
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (0/14) – Didn’t play 10mans that much then, therefore having 0 hardmodes done I think.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (14/14) got the Iron-bound Proto Drake pre 3.3 and had done most of the achievements pre 3.2.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Eternals on Ghostlands realm.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? At the current state of Ghostlands realm, there isn’t anything here for me anymore a lot of my IRL/close in-game friends have quit and feel Ghostlands on a whole is dying out.
- Who do you know in Starlight? I sadly don’t know anyone in Starlight, however I did speak to one of your members (I think) about your current recruitment on Shadow Priests, sadly I know you’ve got two on trial as we speak, but he persuaded me to carry on through with the application.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? Well for a start you guys raid 3days a week which is a lot more suitable for myself, it makes it easier to keep the commitment 3days a week 100% attendance. Your progression is just about at the same level as mine which is good to see, which means I’m learning effectively as the same level as you guys.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favourite comic character? Spiderman he was the best!
- What do you think about Greek People? Greek people are okay, I suppose but had a running with a few of them on holiday :<
- Anything else we need to know? Erm I don’t think so, however if there is anything that I’ve missed please do ask and I’ll try my best to answer any questions/concerns you may have Smile

Thanks for taking the time to read my application

Léo x

Léo
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 5
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands) Empty Re: Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands)

Post  Léo Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 am

I'm guessing that after the recent shadow priest apply that this is a decline also?

Léo
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands) Empty Re: Léonal - Shadow Priest (X-fer Ghostlands)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am

think you should wait a bit Smile maybe your apply is better than the other one.

the officers will read your apply and you will get an anwser soon.

Patience Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:22 am

Hey Léonal,

The short answer is 'yes' the Shadow Priest spot is now filled so all shadow priest applications are now automatically declined.

Sorry for any delays.

Good luck with your guild search.

Best wishes,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Léo Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 am

No worries thanks very much for taking the time to review my app and so on Smile

Léo

Léo
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down