Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

shadow priest, app

Go down

shadow priest, app Empty shadow priest, app

Post  Xantem Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Martin
- Nationality: Poland
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: im just friendly players, with playing mostly for fun. Study, working, nightly playing wow cours love to get new experiences.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Xantem
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Priest
- Primary Spec (Main): shadow 14/0/57
- Dual Spec (Off): disc pvp 54/17/0 cours of playing arenas and love it as well free times.
- Professions (skill): ench/jc maxx
- Armory Link:
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 87days, 19 hours, 30min
- Alts: Fluvi, 80 rogue (made it cours allways pissed me off to be owned by them on arenas)

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: coure2due, gforce 9800gt, 6gbram, win 6
- Microphone/Headset: ofc
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No ofc
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 2mb, enaught

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: Wasnt playing those times, just gleared allmost everything on tbc.

TBC: everything without sunwell, mh last boss on 80, kiljaedon on 80

WOTLK
- ICC10: (??/12) 11/12
- ICC25:(??/12) 10/12
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( ?/5) full clear
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( ?/5) 4/5
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) missing yogg and razorscale cours people didnt wanted do it any more
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) 13/14 didnt killed alg now cours people was thinking about other things but have full knowlage ofc for this fight

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? was Lex Talions
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? guild disbound, they made new one with goosfrabas members. Take some of us, mostly officers and i got adnotation that im good with appolagise that they dont need more sp there. Just get one from lex, Nayia wich pissed me off cours passed to this guy 90 percent of itms. And thats why hes better geared then me.
- Who do you know in Starlight? i hope some will respond.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I wanted to leave lex anyways. We was raiding 4/5days a week witch time 19:30-24(1). It was little to much for me cours of work.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Batman!!! and Songo, dragonball im shadow priest!
- What do you think about Greek People? hah theyre funny was 2wince in Greece.
- Anything else we need to know? Im just friendly player who allways thinking about some fun play. As i sas befor i didnt get spot for new guild cours was passing itms to 2cond shadow priest. Just one think im not playing for itms. For funn progress and atm most i want to do is kill lk. 2 weeks in a row passed place for some trials and just back for some progressiv fights. And what i get for it, no spot cours he is better geared now. You know guys what pissed me mostly, just mostly people thinking that now gear is>skill. Im not looking for gs just for stats i need to have. I gues its all you should to know about me. Allways onest and true.

Xantem

Back to top Go down

shadow priest, app Empty Re: shadow priest, app

Post  Chopz Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 am

Hey Xantem,

Unfortunatly we have just filled the Shadow Priest Slot so I will have you decline your application by default as we cannot have 3 Shadow Priests on trial.

Also I have updated the recruitment areas so there is no more confusion.

Very well writen application though.

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down