Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Warlock Application - Billybobj

Go down

Warlock Application - Billybobj Empty Warlock Application - Billybobj

Post  Billybob Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:06 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Scott
- Nationality: English
- If you like, tell us a little bit about yourself: Have played WoW for about 2 years now, originally rolled a Warrior called Fsedfasgga (random name i know Very Happy ), but decided late last year to finish levelling a lock i had started some time ago, since then i have mainly played my Lock and the warrior as been put on the backburner. loving the lock atm 2 great specs and some nice dps

About Your Character

- Character Name: Billybobj
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class/Spec: Affliction
- Dual Spec: Destro
- Professions (skill): Tailoring (440), Instcription (450)
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Billybobj

About Your Computer

- Tech Specs: Pentium 3.4GHz, 2GB ram, not great but suffices
- Microphone/Headset: don't regularly use headset
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No
- Net Connection (mbs): 10mbs connection, Speed test results 6.8mbs down, 0.18mbs up, is stable 99% of the time

Your Experience

- Pre TBC: very little raiding

- TBC: very little raiding

- WOTLK: been raiding on my lock for about 3 months now, mainly raided before then on my warrior.

- ICC10: (4/12)
- ICC25:(3/12)
- TOTC10: (5/5)
- TOTC25: (5/5)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (1/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (0/5)
- Ulduar10 (HM): (0/14) - Cleared all (non hardmode) except yogg on Warrior
- Ulduar25 (HM): (0/14) - no hardmodes, cleared afew bosses on both lock and warrior

- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 26 days, 11days 15hours @ 80- Who is your current Guild? Dragonworld

Your Motivation
- Why do you want to leave your current Guild? Dragonworld is mainly a social guild, although there are some great people there, they just don't raid enough, nor have enough people focussed on progression to end game content
- Who do you know in Starlight? nobody
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? a good friendly guild with good plans for progression through new content, would like to experience and clear new content as soon as available Smile

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Mighty mouse (hell yeah!)
- What do you think about Greek People? don't really know any that well to judge them
- Anything else we need to know? am online most evenings and weekends, if you want to ask me anything just give me a /w, hope to hear from you soon

Billybob

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application - Billybobj Empty Re: Warlock Application - Billybobj

Post  pyren Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello Billybobj,

You're welcome for a trial, just poke me or chopz in game for an invite and do make sure to talk to bartholomeep to ask him hints and tips playing warlocks if you do.

Best regards,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down