Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Protection Paladin x-realm

4 posters

Go down

Protection Paladin x-realm Empty Protection Paladin x-realm

Post  Ballodar Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 pm

NOTE: Please Register First (or links will NOT be displayed).

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Rasmus Pettersson
- Nationality: Sweden
- Location: A small town in southern Sweden if there are any Swedes its outside Växjö in Småland
- Occupation: I'm studiying full time atm will graduate this coming summer
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a 18 year old guy that loves playing games and sports. I currently training Martial Arts (Jiu-jitsu). I live with my mom and stepfather as its alot less expensive than having your own place atleast when your only getting 100euros a month from the goverment. I have been playing wow from november -08. A good friend of mine got me started and i have been playing since with a small break over summer months usally logging in once or twice a week then. Other than that i have Jiu-jitsu practice on wednesdays between 16.30-18.00 and on thursdays 18.00-19.30 so i can still make the wednesday raid and would even be able to come on thursdays depending on start time i have a 40km trip to the training place so takes around half an hour or so. Usally able to come online at around 21.00 on thursdays and around 19.00-19.30 on wednesdays. Thats the only days i cant be online tho i usally are just online 1-2hrs a day if it aint a raiding day or weekend day. Well thats alittle bout myself.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Katyperry will be changing dwarf(male) or human(female)
- Server: Tarren Mill
- Class: Paladin
- Primary Spec (Main): Protection running with alot of different spec setups depending on what im doing and raid setup abit.
- Dual Spec (Off): Retribution
- Professions (skill): Mining(450) Blacksmithing(450) Have mining as it gives me 60stamina and JC gives 63 stamina thats ~30more hp abit more with talents so aint saving me as a tank anyways.
- Armory Link:NOTE: Please Register First (or links will NOT be displayed)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Katyperry

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Amd Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Ati Radeon HD 5450 1024mb, 500gb HDD, Asus M3A78 pro motherboard
- Microphone/Headset: Some cheap Logitech i bought a month ago worked fine so far. got it for around 10euros
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No Yes, ofc do i have it
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 24mbs

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: didnt play

TBC: didnt play

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (??/12) 11/12
- ICC25: (??/12) 12/12

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 10/12
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 11/12

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (?/5) 5/5
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (?/5) 3/5

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) 14/14
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) 13/14 normal a few hard modes including Yogg +1

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Reincarnation did play in the guild called Tvåtusentio on Tarren Mill until this summer when i totally stopped playing wow for 2months to be able to have more money to party.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I want to go back to my roots as alliance, the ppl in it is real nice and i have made alot of friends. But i just dont feel the same pashion for horde as i do for alliance.
- Who do you know in Starlight? no one i have had a chat with Sharise thats all
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? As i said i want to go back to my roots as alliance but without loosing the good progress we hade made in my previous guild so i started searching wowprogress.com for alliance guilds that ranked between 1-2000 in world and i found you guys and the raiding shedule fits me like a glove. I expect too be able to raid in a friendly mature enviroment were people do there best and people strive to improve. and also i want to have fast steady progression.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Good question... Think it was Spiderman or Batman.
- What do you think about BLACK People? I have several black friends and even a friend that i think is a black dude born in a white body.
- Anything else we need to know? I love doing achivements and that also one of the reasons im going back to alliance side as ive heard you get the quest back that you did when you was alliance so instead of having achivement for 1500 quests completed and then it says i have completed 900 quests, i will get back all the quests i did when i was alliance so it brings me closer to loremaster/seeker. And well i will never ever never go back to horde again thats for sure.

Well thats all for me.
Cheers, Rasmus.

edit: just realised i forgot to say my /played i got 110days played on this char and 81 of em at level 80

Last edited by Ballodar on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 8
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin x-realm Empty Re: Protection Paladin x-realm

Post  Bluewidow Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

we need moar protection paladins GL on ur application Razz

Bluewidow
Pimp
Pimp

NERD Points : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballodar Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 am

Update: Just found out my current guild have ceased with there LK 25 HC tries so im looking forward evenmore for your answer.

Cheers, Rasmus

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaelyaer Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 am

Silvermoon already has a Katyperry :O You might have to name chaaaangeee! ^_^
Shaelyaer
Shaelyaer
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 309
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballodar Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 am

Im not gonna name a male dwarf katyperry thats for sure

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballodar Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:22 pm

bump

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaelyaer Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey you!

We have many applications lately and very few people to handle them all. A little patience would be appreciated! Smile
Shaelyaer
Shaelyaer
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 309
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballodar Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:19 pm

I understand just wanted to get some respons that you were looking into it Razz

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballodar Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:22 pm

bumb been waiting a week now. If i aint getting a constructive answer until the reset i will just move somewhere else.

Ballodar
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 am

Hello Ballodar,

Thanks for your very open and honest apply.

Below are a few issues we have with your main tank role apply.

Ballodar wrote:Occupation: I'm studiying full time atm will graduate this coming summer

This means in a few months you will be busy with study and exams and as a MT role may suffer. MTs ideally need to be no lifers =)

Ballodar wrote:
its alot less expensive than having your own place atleast when your only getting 100euros a month from the goverment.

Some cheap Logitech i bought a month ago worked fine so far. got it for around 10euros

i totally stopped playing wow for 2months to be able to have more money to party.

Without any offence due to your age and living at home, money seems to be an issue as you talk about it 'alot', in the UK we dont pay much for WoW like £8-£9 a month (less than an hours work) and thats barly enough to get into a decent nightclub and barly 2 drinks so not sure how much partying you missed due to wow over 2 months of subscriptions oO.

Considering you never played any Vanilla or TBC the achivements are ok and being an achivement whore isnt bad at all, but your sole hunger for ally achivements, personal issues with irl gold/circumstances and lack of previous raiding experience are all negatives as far as a steady solid maintank role in a hardcore raiding guild.

Due to the issues above we will have to decline your application, I hope you appreciate our honesty and that the answer was constructive enough for you.

Apologies for any delays.

Takes care and best wishes,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down