Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Manwyn - Protection Paladin.

3 posters

Go down

Manwyn - Protection Paladin. Empty Manwyn - Protection Paladin.

Post  Manwyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Emil
- Nationality: Danish
- Occupation: I "work" at a school, its a "Produktions Skole" (Translated to english: Production School), where I am in a computer class.
I started there about 5 weeks ago, and they already figured that I'm the best in the class and should be the IT responsable on the school.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Well.

I'm 17 years old, I live in Denmark.

I currently "work" at a production school. And when I decided to start on the school, I thought why not move out from ma parrents home, so I did.
I before lived on the country, and had been all my life. Now I live in a big city (Denmarks next-big, Ã…rhus).
In my spare time I love working with computers, gaming (indeed..) and biking!
I bike about 89-100+/- every week. I smoke but people can't understand you can still be a sports-man :/

And I really do not know what to do with my life, when talking about education.. Thats why I take this one year at a production school to chill out and take it easy so i can figure out what I want to do.

About Your Character (I almost just started on WoW again after a break, since a guy got hold of my e-mail. Then he got my CC information, my passport, my WOW account and everything and abused it as much as he could.. I've tried police but they couldn't do much. So I pretty much lost everything. And Blizzard told me that when two persons got hold of passport, they had to ban the account.. So I was not able to retrieve it back, sad face. That is why my gear is not so good, yet. But I'm mostly applying as a possible tank for catalysm. Atm I'm ret)

- Character Name: Manwyn
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Paladin
- Primary Spec (Main): Retribution but I will spec protection when catalysm hit.
- Dual Spec (Off): Not yet, will buy it soon, in catalysm it will probaly be holy. Depends on what my guild needs. I'm capable of all the specs.
- Professions (skill): 450 Jewelcrafting and 433 Enchanting (Skilling up atm) 450 fishing and working cooking up fast atm. I will be able to provide feasts as I always been in raids.
- Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Manwyn
- Current GearScore: 5049
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 24 days total, 11 days 80. As said this is a new character, my old character (my shaman / warrior) I had around 250 across those.
- Alts: None so far.
- WOW Logs:

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
Q9550 running at 4GHz
8GB OCZ running at 1333mhz CL7
A GTX 460 EVGA overclocked 820/1520
Watercooling and stuff, you don't need to know Smile
- Microphone/Headset: A Sennheiser PC350 A very very good gaming headset. Got mic.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No - Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20/4 pretty good connection, stable.

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
Molten Core - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
This was on my Warrior as a tank. I was tank with my warrior up to TBC.

TBC:

All up to a few bosses in BT.
SSC up to vash

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (??/12) 9/12 on my shaman. I played my shaman in Wotlk mostly. But I lost my account soon after ICC was released.
- ICC25: (??/12) 9/12

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (??/12) None
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (??/12) None

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (?/5) None
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (?/5) None

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) about 8/14 don't remember exact.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) about 6-8/14

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? None
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? Haven't had a guild yet.
- Who do you know in Starlight?I don't have the honor of knowing anybody :=)
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?'

I want to join in to complete the content of catalysm.
Have a social and good guild, be able to communicate good with, have fun but still playing serious and 100% focus in raids.

I expect a good guild containing dedicated raiders and good people.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Must be.. Spiderman!
- What do you think about BLACK People? I have no issue with them. I know plenty and they're just as much human as myself.
- Anything else we need to know?

That this should be concidered a catalysm application. '

I am able to attend 5 raids a week, any time 18:00+

Manwyn
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Manwyn - Protection Paladin. Empty Re: Manwyn - Protection Paladin.

Post  Piety Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:03 am

(I almost just started on WoW again after a break, since a guy got hold of my e-mail. Then he got my CC information, my passport, my WOW account and everything and abused it as much as he could.. I've tried police but they couldn't do much. So I pretty much lost everything. And Blizzard told me that when two persons got hold of passport, they had to ban the account.. So I was not able to retrieve it back, sad face. That is why my gear is not so good, yet. But I'm mostly applying as a possible tank for catalysm. Atm I'm ret)

... they got ahold of your passport?
That sounds like either serious identity theft, which the police would take very seriously, or "I sold/gave away my account but then I changed my mind", or just BS... don't know you or mean to disparage you, but that just sounds a bit too far fetched.
Piety
Piety
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 271
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Manwyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 am

Piety wrote:
(I almost just started on WoW again after a break, since a guy got hold of my e-mail. Then he got my CC information, my passport, my WOW account and everything and abused it as much as he could.. I've tried police but they couldn't do much. So I pretty much lost everything. And Blizzard told me that when two persons got hold of passport, they had to ban the account.. So I was not able to retrieve it back, sad face. That is why my gear is not so good, yet. But I'm mostly applying as a possible tank for catalysm. Atm I'm ret)

... they got ahold of your passport?
That sounds like either serious identity theft, which the police would take very seriously, or "I sold/gave away my account but then I changed my mind", or just BS... don't know you or mean to disparage you, but that just sounds a bit too far fetched.

Indeed. I had a picture of my passport sent, to Blizzard before, and that was in a mail in the inbox on my mail.

Police took it serious, trust me. IT-Crime investigation team tried but they couldn't find him. Only what country he lived in, Arabien that was. And they said from there they could do nothing.

Manwyn
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Manwyn,

Bit of a wierd application to be honest.

Manwyn wrote:Police took it serious, trust me. IT-Crime investigation team tried but they couldn't find him. Only what country he lived in, Arabien that was. And they said from there they could do nothing.

Its could of been Elfit =P (inside joke)

We would obviously prefer clean cut application without any skeletons if possible.

But on a serious note you really do lack any serious raidng history in any major guild, due to lack of tracable history/wow logs and hardmode experience I will have to decline your application.

Thanks,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down