Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Boomkin Applications

3 posters

Go down

Boomkin Applications Empty Boomkin Applications

Post  Rakael Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Levi
- Nationality: British
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hey there, currently I'm a music student at Rotherham College of Arts and Technology (Rcat) and studying to become a music journalist. I live in a not so quaint little town called Maltby somewhere near Rotherham/Sheffield and have been gaming since I was around 3 years old when I used to play my parents Atari and Commodore 64. I grew up with video games and music all my life with bands such as The Beatles, The Clash and Deep Purple which were my parents fravorites at the time

About Your Character

- Character Name: Rakael
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Balance Druid
- Primary Spec (Main): Balance
- Dual Spec (Off): N/A (For now)
- Professions (skill): Leatherworking/Tailoring (Still needs to be leveled)
- Armory Link:
- Current GearScore:
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80?: 17 days, 6 hours (I played this character as an alt TBC - WoTLK start)
- Alts: Kaeyil (Shadow/Disc Priest) Erourk (Resto/Feral Tank Druid) Arumat (Retri Paladin) Reimi (Prot Warrior) All of which are on Moonglade and considering to transfer over.

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Intelcore Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 2.33 GHZ 4GB Ram. NVIDIA GeForce G210 Graphics Card(Getting upgraded soon)
- Microphone/Headset: Own both
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No: Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 2

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: All of Vanilla cleared as a Enhancment Shaman (Yep that specc nobody liked!) I raided at a young age which is a long story. Used to long wiping due to C'Thun pre-nerf attempts

TBC: Cleared up to Mount Hyjal and cleared Zul'Aman. At which point I went Alliance and made my Paladin/Rakael

WOTLK
- ICC10: (6/12) Though know all tactics up to Sindragosa
- ICC25:(4/12)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( 4/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( 4/5) Done with a friends guild
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (13/14) Just missing Mimiron + Yogg Saron Hardmode
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (4/14) No hardmodes for 25. Horde Guild lacked numbers for that

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Currently Guildless on Rakael
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I left my horde characters to play with an old friend who's in this guild
- Who do you know in Starlight? Ryuuichi (Known for a few years)
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I want to join Starlight as a casual as currently I know my gear is pretty bad on this character. I have alot of experience though and am willing to work hard towards a raiding spot. I want to join to have fun in the game and make new friends and enjoy the game on a new perspective

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? I was a little too young for the Marvel/DC stuff at that point (Though I love them now) so Dennis the Menace
- What do you think about Greek People? Greeks have pretty intresting mythology. Knew a few greeks in my old Vanilla guild as well.
- Anything else we need to know? Though I have Vent and a Mic due to some personal things I'm not always able to speak on Vent.

Rakael

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Applications Empty Re: Boomkin Applications

Post  Bluewidow Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 pm

wouldnt say that ur gear is so very sexy Sad but experience is hawt Razz

Bluewidow
Pimp
Pimp

NERD Points : 93
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  pyren Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 am

Hello Rakael,

I have not heard anything from your friend ryuuichi, no reaction on this post nor in game, thus i will decline you a social spot for now.

Best regards,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuuichi Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 am

I have tried to talk to Chopz about it actually, for a social spot, he just either ignored me or didn't see me write him. He's a very good friend of mine, has been for years, and he knows he can't get a raiding spot but would very much like a casual spot to play with me a lil more.

Ryuuichi
Shorty
Shorty

NERD Points : 44
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

http://lisannevdlinden.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down