Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Svane The Mage

2 posters

Go down

Svane The Mage Empty Svane The Mage

Post  Svane Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 am

First of all i would say that i have been reading all of the "Read this First" and i think the rules are pretty simple, and "easy" to follow.

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Thomas Svane
- Nationality:Danish
- Occupation:At moment i go in scholl, HHX - 3 years education, then im going to join the army 1 time next year.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Thomas, i like to play WoW, and i been doin it for the last 4-5 years. i startede to raid serious, once SSC + TK came out, and have been doin it since. I live at home with my parrents, and my 3 brothers.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Svane
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Human Mage
- Primary Spec (Main): Fire, could also be Arcane, but have been fire like always and i stell like it more than arcane.
- Dual Spec (Off):Frost, i only use this a verry little, (on fire bosses - PvP, and for bosses that recruited alot of man (like General in UD25, HM, got 1st kill with Silence)
- Professions (skill): Enchanting and Jewelcrafting 450 both, i picked tho, beacuse they gave me the best stats, and it also a easy way to earn money.
- Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Svane
- Current GearScore:5934, (9/3-2010)
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 162 days
- Alts: got a crappy Shammy, which i raidede ICC10 with some of your guys, and i must admit, im not a "shammy" Razz

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: My
- Microphone/Headset: I got both yes, and can also come with some inputs.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 5 M/bit - 1 M/bit

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:Did a few URBS and MC, both nothing "serious"

TBC: Everything up to and incl some BT bosses, without clearing last bosses in TK and SSC, even tho i do have the achimvent now.

WOTLK
- ICC10: (??/12)- 10/12 (got the 10 on my shammy, with Starlight ppl, and got 9 on main, havent done the 10 man the last 3-4 weeks.
- ICC25:(??/12) 8/12 ( got purifiteced to 0.5% and we wiped)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( ?/5) - Cleared, "skillz" 43 attempts back, never did it since
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( ?/5) - Havent done anything in here. could join a pug and get 4/5.
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) 7-12, again havent done this since we cleared the 25 man version.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) 7-12, not even the same as 10 man, so i got knowledge 9/12, and got firefight to 5% and Yogg to 7%, but that does not give achivment.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? My current guild, are War of Wrath,
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? i like the guild and can say many good thinks about it, but i must be honest, the progress have not been so good as i had hopped.
- Who do you know in Starlight? I dont know if i could say i "know" these people but i have been in raid with them, in starlight or in another guild: Ilovecrits - Currywurst - Exstas, "Chops, im not sure" - Darknazgul - Decibel, "im not sure" - Epeen - darkballz, and i might even missed a few.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?
I want to join Starlight, beacuse i want to Kill my good friend Lich King, and beacuse it seems like you guys know what has to be done and have a nice rep on the server.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character?
I liked Chandler from Frineds, as well as i liked Mario and Zelda Very Happy - i still love them all
- What do you think about Greek People?
I like tzatziki, and thats all i have to say. Very Happy
- Anything else we need to know?
I dont know if it says on the website, but i cant see what the raid days are, probly me thats blind. The reason why i ask is, i got football in thursday´s.

Thanks for Reading, and GL in future <3

Svane
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 5
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Svane The Mage Empty Re: Svane The Mage

Post  Svane Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 am

I would like if this apply could stay between Starlight and Me, Thanks in advance..

Svane
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 am

Hey Svane,

We have just filled the Mage spot, so I will have to decline your application by default.

Many Thanks and Best Wishes,

Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Svane Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 am

Thats alright, i think, even tho i was told to apply by 1 of your guys.. anyway 1 mage as backup, is better than missing 1 :d

I wish Starlight the best luck in future, and if you be any mean should decide to take me anyway, feel free to..

P.S thanks for ansering so fast..

Svane
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down