Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Cebrildor - Resto druid.

Go down

Cebrildor - Resto druid. Empty Cebrildor - Resto druid.

Post  Cebrildo Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:26 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Emil
- Nationality: Danish
- Occupation: At home, trying to figure out what to do with my life. Been doing a few educations, but was not the thing for me. So I work a few days a week, else Im home.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I see myself as mature of my age, social, funny (dont know exactly about that one !) and friendly guy who loves computer. I use a lot of time infort of the computer and inside it!
In my spare time I like to play a lot of WoW and usually running a few times a week, haing out with my friends and computer overall. Of course my family is a big thing in my life aswell

About Your Character

- Character Name: Cebrildor
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Druid
- Primary Spec (Main):18/0/53 - Resto
- Dual Spec (Off): 0/55/16 - Kitty DPS
- Professions (skill): 450 Enchanting - 450 Jewelcrafting.
- Armory Link
- Current GearScore: 5051 (iLVL 251 mace, just need off-hand - already on my way to get 2x T9 more already) - I just respecced resto from Kitty DPS (5550GS) so gear is still bit low. But i'm doing my best to get it up..
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? Total time played: 202 days 18 hours - Time played this level:114 days 3 hours
- Alts: Zero. I'm thinking of getting one tho. But as you can see on armory, I mainly played this character for years.

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition @3.4GHz - Soon getting a H50 cooler to get about @4GHz
XFX 4890 "XXX" edition x1 (Soon upgrading to 5870 or 5970)
Corsair Dominator CL9 @1600 Mhz
Asus Crosshair III Republic of Gamers

- Microphone/Headset: Sennheiser PC350 - Very very nice headphones and mic : )
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 15/1 mbit. Extremely stable, never had troubles nor DCs.

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
ZG/AQ20/MC

TBC:
Vash cleared
Kara cleared
zul'aman cleared
BT cleared
mag cleared
gruul cleared
MH cleared

WOTLK
- ICC10: 7/12 - Done as both resto and melee (kitty)
- ICC25: 7/12 - Done as melee (kitty)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): 5/5 + mad skill - done as kitty
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): 4/5 done as kitty
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): Glory of the Ulduar Raider Done - Done as kitty.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): Glory of the Ulduar Raider Done - Done as kitty.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Nothing
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? Carbold Cold - Due to the fact I moved here to Silvermoon, to enjoy playing with my IRL mates who been here for years and I just was on another server . )
- Who do you know in Starlight? I played with one/some in ICC10 last night. Can't remember name (Ar something hunter)
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? Due to I like how you sound friendly, your raiding times are good, and you still have a really good progress. I want to join you to have fun with you and to make a good team to clear what people throw at us of content.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Uh, thats a hard one.. Must be ehm Postmand Per from my age of 3-6 or so (Danish figure from a television cartoon)
- What do you think about Greek People? I think they're ugly! Joke aside, have never met one so really can't tell! : )
- Anything else we need to know?. No, not that I know of!

Cebrildo

Back to top Go down

Cebrildor - Resto druid. Empty Re: Cebrildor - Resto druid.

Post  pyren Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 am

Hello Cebrildor,

Thank you for your application and sorry for the delay but we will have to decline your application.
Your gear is under par for our current progress. Apart from this we have no open resto druid spot at the moment.
Best of luck on your search for a raiding guild,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down