Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Elemental/Resto shaman application.

2 posters

Go down

Elemental/Resto shaman application. Empty Elemental/Resto shaman application.

Post  Qfshaman Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

- Your 'Real' Name: Pedro
- Nationality: Catalan
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I am just a regular person with big ambitions.I would like to rise in the political ladder of my country and become something important.I am doing all I can to achieve that.I am a strong believer of a important schedule that is well planned out.I do not believe that you must have no life to play a video game like warcraft.
I am a college student who dates usually but never take dating seriously due to how shallow it is at this age and being so far away from my home country.
I think that is pretty much it and if you need anymore information you can let me know.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Qf
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Qf
- Primary Spec (Main): Elemental
- Dual Spec (Off): Resto.
- Professions (skill): Tailoring-Blank(Jewelcrafting in the process)
- Armory Link:
- Current GearScore: I don't use the gearscore addon.But I think it would be around 5700 due to the whispers that I get from players telling me their gearscore and then manual comparing.
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? On my shaman? 13 days.On my other characters it varies.All together I spent around 105days at 80.
- Alts:
Notable:

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
Intel(R) Pentium Dual CPU E220 @ 2.80 Ghz 2.80 Ghz(I will upgrade my processor at the end of the month but I do not have any issue playing with this specs currently except in Dalaran which I try to avoid.)
Memory RAM: 4.00 GB
System Type: 32 Bit OS
Video card: Geforce 8200 2GB
- Microphone/Headset: Available on request(I just take my roomate's when I raid/need it)
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 32mbps/100 wire

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
Nada I didn't play honestly back then I hit 60 a couple of weeks before tbc came out.

TBC:
I have raided regularly.Karazhan Zul aman weekly pugs aswell as t4 and t5 content.I did most of Black temple aswell as some sunwell.Only killed Twins,Muru and KJ AFTER 3.0 tho.

WOTLK
- ICC10: (11/12)
- ICC25:(6/12)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( 5/5)Insanity
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( 5/5)Insanity
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (14/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (14/14)

Your Motivation

My ingame motivations are diverse.
What really motivates me is the fact that I in nature am an overachiever.I am always the guy who you will remember from your class back in the days and one day when you will be talking with some friends you will remember me for the things I did and said.The good points of course.What motivates me is my constant strive for success.I want to be successful in all areas in life.Be it professionally,socially or even in the video game that I play>WoW<.

- Who is your current Guild?

WPCWC is my current guild I am the guild master.

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?

I was a member of everlasted the story is a long one.
Okey first of all the guild started out as UMM in the burning crusade.It was an average guild working on t4 content.During LK they formed Inter Arma as a fresh start for the guild.
It was all great and we downed content very fast then came the naxx farm period.many players lost interest and we where very short in people.
Ulduar came and we started recruiting alot however in my server there is this problem that people consider a guild as a mean to get gear.
There is a constant problem with people wanting to join OOTH and MITHRID which is the main 2 raiding guilds on alliance side.We got people in the guild got them through naxx and ulduar and they just left for greener pastures.
This has been going on for a while and dragged during ToC where we lost our main tank.Our gm decided to start tanking and we kept losing more members.
Came icc we zerged through the first 4 bosses as any other guild and then we where hit with a wall called rotface.We wiped on him for 2 weeks straight and people lost interest again.We had lots of leaves and server transfers(free migration).
Our leadership decided the only way to solve this problem was merging with another guild facing similar problems everlasted.This did not work out we gained more people but the core problematic members from inter arma where still there.
People did not want to go to TOGC for better gear and just showed up for the first 4 bosses in ICC to get gear and hope to get a spot in OOTH/MITHRID.
The gm called quit and went into ''chill mode'' that is when after he recommended I move that I decided it was the right thing to do.
Currently I am in WPCWC which is my own guild and pretty much just a chat guild.I try to organize some pugs from time to time aswell however it really isn't what I am looking for in terms of raiding.

- Who do you know in Starlight?

No real knowledge of any of you guys.Hopefully that will change with time as I am fairly new to this realm.

- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?

My main reasons for joining a raiding guild is to be on the raiding mainstream.
I want to enter a serious raiding environment where no one considers his/her raid spot as granted.I want to compete for my raid spot.I have no problem showing that I DESERVE that spot and at the end end up with a very competitive group of people that all want to perform to their best to keep their raid spots.
I think you should pick me because in a very short amount of time I think I have almost mastered my class and specifically my spec.I am very competent and when I compare myself to other elemental shamans during raids I can honestly say that my performance is up to par to be able to compete in the higher levels of raiding which I only need a chance to.I believe joining no regrets will give me that opportunity and I intend to exploit it to the maximum and prove to you guys,to the raiding community and to myself that >I< am a good player I just needed a chance to prove myself.

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character?

My favorite character would be Tinkywinky(spelling?) from the teletubbies serie.

- What do you think about Greek People?

I don't have any prejudgment about greek people.I was in Athenes 2 summers ago very nice capital very nice food(I love those restaurants where you get to break dishes).

- Anything else we need to know?

I am the kind of player that usually you will not notice.I will be there bring 100% and then log-out afterward.I am very friendly when it comes to social chatting and I can talk with you about anything.I love raiding because being in a raid environment is fun and rewarding.I believe gear is a mean to the ends and not the reward after the boss is dead.I think this is the main difference between high end raiders and casuals.Casuals see gear as the reward at the end.High end raiders see gear as a mean to raid more.The reward is the raiding itself. This is a philosophy that I really like.This doesn't mean that I don't see gear as important I just see it as secondary.
I prefer 25 men to 10 men because a 10 man is small the main thing that I love about raiding is the fact that you are killing a boss that has 10000k more hp than you do.(Might have messed up with a 0 there).In 10 mens its just meh.I prefer being in guild over puging because pugs are not satisfying.Being in a raiding guild you feel that you are contributing to the greatness of your guild.I feel that every single person in a raiding guild should be proud and privileged to be raiding in the name of said guild.
It is not a birth given right to raid it is something you earn by proving yourself.I do not know if this is the way it works in no regrets but I would imagine this is how it does work.

I have farmed for x2 t10 elemental pieces however due to a mistake on my behalf I ended up with the enhancement ones instead .Anyway this did not hinder my performance as I am still outputting very well in terms of numbers.
Right now I already have my shoulder back and working towards getting my head piece again.

Oh and having talked to Henador ingame I realize you might not have any spot for an elemental/resto shaman at the moment due to one member coming back into wow however I would like you guys to consider my application and tell me what you think as I honestly think i can bring something new to the table.
Any questions,disregards,opinions and constructive criticism I would love to have it even if my application does make it through.

Qfshaman

Back to top Go down

Elemental/Resto shaman application. Empty Re: Elemental/Resto shaman application.

Post  Qfshaman Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

A couple of typing and editing errors.
First of all class isn't Qf it's shaman obviously second of all I used some parts of a previous application I made to and forgot to edit that out so please disregard that.The same applies to Starlight of course.Sorry about that.

Qfshaman
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 1
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Elemental/Resto shaman application. Empty Re: Elemental/Resto shaman application.

Post  pyren Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 am

Hello Qf,

Thanks for your application but after having asked around on Silvermoon for reference it appears your raiding experience and performance would not match our expectations.
Apart from this, by now we more or less expect any applicant to have 4xt10 for the class role they apply to us with, which you are behind quite far. Also background tracking does not fully match your stated raiding experience. For these reasons we'd have to decline your application. Good luck on your search for a raiding guild.

Best regards,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down