Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Kharsta - Druid - Silvermoon PvE

3 posters

Go down

Kharsta - Druid - Silvermoon PvE Empty Kharsta - Druid - Silvermoon PvE

Post  Kharsta Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:35 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Frederic Croughs
- Nationality:Belgian
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I'm a very calm person who can take critisism quite well, and I always adjust my performance to the critisism that is given.
Also I'm a big theory crafter. I like thinking about my class and recent or upcoming changes a lot.

In my leisure time I'm most likely found playing WoW, or some random game (CoD, Unreal Tournament, etc). I used to participate in Tournaments for Unreal Tournament 2004, but I quit due to WoW raid times.

About Your Character

- Character Name:Kharsta
- Server:Silvermoon PvE
- Class:Druid
- Primary Spec (Main):Feral DPS
- Dual Spec (Off):Feral Tanking (Might switch to alternative Feral DPS spec if my guild agrees, this is also dependent on the spec of the other Feral in the guild.)
- Professions (skill): I choose for Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing. The main reason is mostly because of the versality of the professions. I can choose my own buff gained from both professions, like Armor Penetration for DPS or Avoidance for tanking. I'm not bound to the basic profession buffs like Attack Power and Stamina like other professions.
- Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-statistics.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Kharsta
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80?Last time I was able to check this, it was at 172 days 17 hours played.
- Alts:Level 80 Mage, level 77 Hunter.

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
Ram 4gb
Intel quad core processor 4x 2.83
geforce gtx 285 1gb
- Microphone/Headset: Yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs):3.47 mbs

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
I fully cleared Molten Core and upto Nefarian in Blackwing Lair(I wasn’t there when my guild actually defeated him, but I was present at the progress raids). I also was present on a few Temple of Ahn'Qiraj raids where we were able to clear the instance upto Princess Huhuran.

TBC:
I've cleared everything upto Sunwell, where we nearly achieved a Brutallus kill pre-nerf. After the nerf we were able to progress upto the Eredar Twins.

WOTLK
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( 5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( 4/5)
- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (14/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (13/14)

Due to work related restrictions, I wasn’t able to raid actively with my guild Genesis. I missed our Anub'arak where we achieved A tribute to Mad Skill 25 man, and I also missed our Algalon 25 man kill. I was also unable to join their ICC raids, but I was present at their ICC PTR raids. So I’m not clueless about ICC or the tactics, I’m actually quite well prepared.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? My previous guild was Genesis.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I left because I wasn’t able to play for some months due to work.
- Who do you know in Starlight?
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?
This seems the perfect area to explain my current situation. I was forced to quit due to work and therefore I left my previous guild Genesis. Now when I’m able to play WoW again, I’m searching for a more casual based guild, with good PvE progression but still providing a fun and relaxed raiding environment

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character? Batman
- What do you think about Greek People? My previous server was Grim Batol, which had quite a lot of Greeks. And haven’t experienced a single bad encounter with them.

- Anything else we need to know?

I know that my gear might not be up to date, but I’m also not expecting from Starlight as a guild to boost me through ICC or even assign me a raiding spot for that matter, I want to deserve that raiding spot through my skill and dedication.

Kharsta
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Kharsta - Druid - Silvermoon PvE Empty Re: Kharsta - Druid - Silvermoon PvE

Post  Kharsta Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

Bumping my topic because of urgency. I'd like to regain my raiding status asap for the reason that I'm already a bit behind.

Kharsta
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Hutso Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 am

No Need to bump, your application will of been looked at.

i am sure a response will be forth coming.

Hutso
Pimp
Pimp

NERD Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 am

Hey Kharsta,

Appologies if you think there was any delay in the reply to your application.

Infact its one of the best formated and worded application we have ever had and you seem to have some great experience both in raiding and with high end guilds.

We do have a feral tank and a feral cat so those spots are pretty taken and adding another feral to the guild would mean you would be benched and left out a lot, whether tank or dps. Both our ferals have some vast experience also.

The melee spots in general are pretty full and im happy with all of our tanks so unfortunatly i will have to decline your very nice application, i can see you spent some time on it.

Good luck with your guild search and thanks for your interest in Starlight.

Best Wishes,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content