Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

MM hunter application

Go down

MM hunter application Empty MM hunter application

Post  Dioniso Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name:Filippo
- Nationality:Italian
- If you like, tell us a little bit about yourself:I'm a nice persone,friendly with others and love to have a laugh on guild chat,but at the same time i can get my focus when needed.I m a Uni student and my hobbies are playing the guitar,reading,footbal,girls(many at the same time if possible:P)and wow!

About Your Character

- Character Name:Dioniso
- Server:started to play on bronze dragonflight but i moved to silvermoon 2 months ago
- Class/Spec:hunter/mm
- Dual Spec:PvP survival
- Professions (skill):Skinning(u gotta love the crit bonus^^) 450/450 and JC 200/450,i m levelling it to get the 3 bonus gems
- Armory Link:

About Your Computer

- Tech Specs:HP 4gb ram geoforce 9000graphic card with windows 7 x64
- Microphone/Headset:yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No yes
- Net Connection (mbs):7mbs

Your Experience

- Pre TBC:none

- TBC:none as i started playin on august 2008 and i kinda dinged 70 some days after wotlk was live

- WOTLK:

- ICC10: (6/12)
- ICC25:(4/12)sadly in the last times i had to pug and so ididn t have many chances to do that much progression.downed rot/festergut in 10 + tries on conuncil and professor,but know tacts for all bosses
- TOTC10: ( 5/5)
- TOTC25: ( 5/5)
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): ( 5/5)mad skills with 48 tries
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): ( 0/5)
- Ulduar10 (HM): (8/14)
- Ulduar25 (HM): (7/14)for school and family motivations i had to quit wow for a while when 3.1 was out and so i didn t have much time to raid ulduar.when i came back at the end of summer i hadn't many chances to do a properly ulduar HMs run so i m a bit back on it,but i know tacts from levi to yogg+0,algalon included

- What is your current /played in total and at level 80?70 days and 40 at 80
- Who is your current Guild?Chilled

Your Motivation

- Why do you want to leave your current Guild?i really like ppl in Chilled and i ll shurely miss them,but now i m looking for a guild that needs me as a raider,SO,even if i ll miss ppl from there i decided to look for another guild with a social atmosphere and a good progress,and find out you were the ones for me:)
- Who do you know in Starlight?i don t know anyone properly but someone may remember me from some pugs
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?I want to join stalight as i think this would be the perfect guild for me.I m looking for a friendly raiding guild with 3 days schedule and a good progress,and from what i heard and what i saw on forums and in-game i think you d fit me perfectly,and viceversa i d perfectly fit you:)

Other

- During your child hood what was your favorite comic character?if that s a comic charter,then i love homer simpson,he s my idol!
- What do you think about Greek People?well i know greek a bit(as you can see from my name^^)and been there a few times so i generally like them:)
- Anything else we need to know?i m a very friendly person who loves to stay with others and have a laugh on guild chat,but at the same time i m able to keep focus while raiding and doing contenent.I m a serious raider who always come with consumables at max and a good knowledge of bosses and tactics.
thanks for your time,Filippo

Dioniso

Back to top Go down

MM hunter application Empty Re: MM hunter application

Post  Chopz Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 am

Hey Dioniso,

Thank you very much for your great application.

The Hunter 'pure dps spot' is very valued to us and so we are expecting a player of high caliber, talent and experience.

Unfortunatly you do not meet our basic requirements for this spot.

Good luck with your guild search.

Thanks,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

MM hunter application Empty replòy