Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon.

2 posters

Go down

Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon. Empty Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon.

Post  Zzeeuuss Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 am

Hope you guys ( and possibly girls! ) enjoy reading my app : -

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Danny * Dan the man * Norwood

- Nationality: Scottish :O

- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Ok um so yeah ( hate doing these things ^^ ) Well im your average 19 year old i guess, I play football and hockey ( for a team ) I love a good joke and laugh just like every other sane person i know,I've played wow for about 3 - 4 years now i think, ( those damn free 1 week trials they gave out! ) And obviously i enjoy my gaming also ( Ps3, Wow, etc )

About Your Character

- Character Name: Zzeeuuss

- Server: Right here on Silvermoon!

- Class: Death knight, yeah a Death u got it!

- Primary Spec (Main): Currently Unholy

- Dual Spec (Off): Unholy Pvp, Unholy Aoe, Dw frost ( under exp cap atm ), In process of gearing tanking.

- Professions (skill): JC , Mining - maxed ( changing mining to Engy once required materials have been farmed)

- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Zzeeuuss

- Current GearScore: Is 6187 ~ Depending on what boss im on for what trinks and sigils will give best output.

- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 55days on my dk.

- Alts: Shifthappenz - Druid. Relatively poorly geared feral dps was my first Wow toon!Mostly used for casual gamplay and messing around. my *chillout* toon.( and flask / potion maker )

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
Intel 2 Quad core Q9550 @ 2.83ghz
4Gb Ram
Asus EAH 4890 HD DDR5 GPU
2 X 1TB Hd's
42" Samsung Lcd Tv!

- Microphone/Headset: Yep
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20MB Broadband

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: Done all or near all at 80

TBC: Done all or near all at 80

WOTLK:

- RS25: Downed

- ICC10: (11/12)
- ICC25: (12/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (11/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (9/12)This may not show up as i havn't done the normal mode's of some bosses so due to blizz being silly i don't get the HM achiv. i know this is the case on Valithria Dreamwalker , done on hm but not normal / gasp! Fixed with recent patch.
- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) Never done much of Ulduar as i wasn't on this realm, old realm was low population and progress so i'd say at least half.
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) same as above.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Alter Ego.

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? Basicly im unable to keep up 5/5 raid nights due to iRL stuff, the guild itself and the people in it are top class though.

- Who do you know in Starlight? Just Chopz from a ICC raid, think i have raided with a few others though.

- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I want to join Starlight for a relaxed raiding atmosphere. One which knows when to have fun but also is able to take the LK and give him a right good seeing to ...so to speak Wink I've also heard alot of cool things about you guys and not heard anything which would put me off joining. I've never not passed a trial for nay guild i've joined and i know what is expected of me from being a GM myself on my old Realm - Blade's Edge.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Pluto the dog was all time fav comic book wise hmmm Dennis the Menace...reminds me of me! haha

- What do you think about Greek People? I'm half greek :O So i'd say we are pretty awsome ^^

- Anything else we need to know? I'm a competant keyboard faceroller who not only can faceroll from left to right but from right to left also! I very rarely miss any raids and wipe nights were and still are my true love ^^ I always come prepared to raids with own class specific food buffs ( Dragonfin Filet ) , pet / ghoul food and flasks / pots. And preperation also includes knowing tactics for every boss we are working on, farming or going to be working on. One of the biggest advantages any raider can give themselves in wow is knowledge of their class / the encounters, and i think that having the knowledge basicly is what makes or breaks any raider as it's a team game and i personally don't like letting my team down be it in wow or a sport. oh and I'm not all that fond of gnomes, i do like them in raids to sacrifice though ^^

Cheers for reading my app....sorry i rambled on a bit i tend to do that now and again =P

Zz.
Zzeeuuss
Zzeeuuss
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 76
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 3

Back to top Go down

Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon. Empty Re: Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon.

Post  pyren Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:25 am

Hello Zzeeuuss,

Try fetch me in game for a chat?

Best regards,

Pyren
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366

Back to top Go down

Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon. Empty Re: Zzeeuuss - Unholy DPS Death Knight - Silvermoon.

Post  Zzeeuuss Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Awsome, Will catch you ingame tomorrow if your online Wink

Zz.
Zzeeuuss
Zzeeuuss
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Post  pyren Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Good luck on your trial.
pyren
pyren
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 366

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down