Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

SV Hunter x-realm

Go down

SV Hunter x-realm Empty SV Hunter x-realm

Post  Kiwi Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Ryan
- Nationality: Irish
- Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Hey, names Ryan and I'm studying Multimedia in Uni at the moment. It's a bit boring to say the least. I've been playing WoW now for just over four years. I've always been a pretty casual gamer until WOLTK came but now I only play the game mainly for raiding, It's what I get full enjoyment from. I'm a very active player, almost never miss and raid and if I do I left people know a few days in advance.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Selkíes
- Server:Ahn'Qiraj
- Class: Hunter
- Primary Spec (Main): Sv
- Dual Spec (Off): BM
- Professions (skill): Engineering/JC
- Armory Link: http:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ahnqiraj/selk%C3%ADes/advanced
- Current GearScore: 8309
- What is your current /played in total and at level 85? 295 days
- Alts:
- WOW Logs:

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Alienware, 2GB GDDR5 ATI Radeon HD 5970 CrossfireX,Intel Core i7-960 quad-core 3.2ghz, GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- Microphone/Headset:
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20mb

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: Was a casual player in Vanilla

TBC: Cleared all content

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (12/12)
- ICC25: (12/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (12/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (12/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (14/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (14/14) 0 keepers

-RS25 normal and heroic 1/1

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Taken
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?
I started on Bladefist when I first began playing WoW. Was just casual then, nothing really worth mentioning. Then a year later I moved to Outland (Horde) to join up with friends who raid with Solidarity. I didn't raid with them, was only a friend rank. During my time here I did my own weekly pugs before I decided it was time to take my next big raiding step and join Borked on Ravencrest. I was here for about 11 months where I did yogg-0 25, LK hc, Halion25 hc etc. I decided to leave Borked about 2 months before Cata was released mainly because I really found the guild to have a very boring, dull atmosphere. They don't use voice communication and tend to keep to themselves and I'm the type of player who likes to play the game for fun and talk on vent and get to know people rather than taking the game too seriously.

When I came back to Outland(Horde) I started raiding with my friend who was running Sucessful ICC25hc runs during my time away. You'd probably saw his forums on wow post going by the name of Duel's Pug. As the expansion got closer I got it into my head that I'd prefer a 10-man guild over 25 and had plans to make my own. Then I randomly bumped into a player I knew from a long time back who told me about this guild "Taken" were going to go 10-man in Cata and needed a Hunter. So I thought, what the hell I'll give it a go.

- Who do you know in Starlight? Nobody Sad
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?
I want to start and finish this expansion with a solid guild capable of completing hard modes. After doing some research this guild seems like a perfect option. I want to offer my services as an exceptional player and except the same in return! Smile

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Swamp Thing!
- What do you think about BLACK People? 0.O Have no problems with people of different races.
- Anything else we need to know?
My spec and keybinds

5/5/31 SV spec

My keybinds:
rapid fire-3
viper sting-2
camoflague-0
trap launcher/trap-4
hunters mark-6
Tranq shot-8
multi shot-5
feign-7
disengage-mouse3
detterence-=
MD-mouse5
serpent sting-c
explosive-wheel down
black arrow-wheel up
arcane-8
cobra shot-1
kill shot-9
distracting shot-12
aspect change macro-11

I use a Razer naga mouse btw just incase you're finding this keybinds insanely weird!

Just a few side notes. I'm aware I don't have a shoulder enchant (Working on getting my rep up because I decided to skip most of the quests whilst lvling and instead lvled in instances). I got two leather bits, which i know I lose 5% agility, but they were major upgrades for me and isnt effecting my dps in any way. I'm obviously going to repalce them in the furture with mail but if it's a problem then I still have my old mail shoulders and belt in my bag.

Kiwi
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

SV Hunter x-realm Empty Re: SV Hunter x-realm

Post  Kiwi Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 am

Withdrawing this app.

Kiwi
Scrub
Scrub