Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Aftermathh - Shadow Priest

2 posters

Go down

Aftermathh - Shadow Priest Empty Aftermathh - Shadow Priest

Post  Aftermathhyo Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

About Me

Real life Name: Guillaume french name Smile
Email: Aftermath@live.se,

About my Charcater

Character Name: Aftermathh
Class: Priest.
Primary Spec (Main): Shadow
Dual Spec (Off): used to be dics, but its shadow pvp.

Current GearScore: God Knows Smile

What is your current /played in total and at level 85

WOW Logs: None, havent raided since i left karazhan.

Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/aftermathh/simple

Previous guilds and reason left?
tbc was in aeon, synergy, eternity, but at the toc times, i left and went to shattered hand for some progress, i applyed to an guild called totally bullox, that i was in vanilla. was there for awhile, left, cause, there was many problem with progress, and people showing to raids, and such. so me and a few friend did transfer when there was an free one up, and we went to chromaggus, where i joined risen, but i didnt get any raid spot there, so i joined cede maiori, and i met a bounch of nice people, where we had really fun during raid times, all of us had really fun toughter, and our progress was really good, since it was a new started guild, and later on, i was promoted to officer, i toke care of, our loot system, "loot council" did alot of that, with the other officers, and so on, raid leaded, told people what to do, but when we came to LK 25man HC it was hard, we where missing the healers, and we posted on a few forums, but i was hopeless, most the people stop'd played, or transfered, to an other server, so i did with my other officer friends, we went to karazhan, and joined "flawless" it was an fun time, but boring too, i did LK 25man HC once, when i came there, rest of the time, was wipe wipe wipe, and some of the guild, went to reavencest to make a new guild "for the good players" and i wasnt good enough, and one of my friends told me that, so i went back to emerald dream.

Most of the guild disbanded, and most of them i left, because it wasn't really somthing i was looking for.

Emerald Dream: Fate or destiny Aeon, Synergy, Eternity, Northen Shadow Runners
Shattered Hand: Totally bullox, Divide Et Emperia, Kreator, Playforfun
Chromaggus: Risen, Cede Maiori, Misanthrope
Karazhan: Flawless

I was also an officer in Cede Maiori that also had to handle the loot system: Loot Concil.

What my raid experaince?
Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, Onyxia, AQ 40 1 boss.
TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruul Maggy SSC 4/5 TK 1/4 MH 3/5 BT 6/9
WoTLK: Naxx 10/25 Mally 10/25 OS 10/25 Ulduar 10/25man ToC 10/25 ToGC 10/25man ICC 10/25man ICC HC 10/25man

Why should we offer you trial, what makes you a good asset to our guild?
I think I can contribute a lot. I'll raid force very seriously, which means that I am always prepared for raids and focused during raids. I am patient offering constructive criticism and would welcome such. I am always looking for a better solution to various problems or obstacles, whether it be on my own character or someone else. I'm happy to help with both things ingame and irl.

How i can handle criticism.
Important to be able to receive but also give feedback. For many, it is necessary to critique to see a little clearer what it was they did wrong. Sharing different perspectives on things I think is a good way to exchange criticism. Criticism that is constructive is always more than welcome criticism which does not help the person in question to cross the barrier.

If i mess up.
I always think of what I did wrong and what I can do to not repeat the error. I tend to very often evaluate myself in the proceedings to try to get better all the time. Of course I am also thinking about what others or the group has done wrong and how together we can correct the error.
Important to be able to receive but also give feedback. For many, it is necessary to critique to see a little clearer what it was they did wrong. Sharing different perspectives on things I think is a good way to exchange criticism. Criticism that is constructive is always more than welcome criticism which does not help the person in question to cross the barrier

Theorycrafting/Proffs.
I always tend read up on shadow priest.com for the last and newst PP values, and such, and i run SimCraft Or Rawr
Why i toke, tailoring, had it since vanilla, and enchanting too, so i kept them, but they are pretty good too, 40 int and 590 SP on procc aint that bad, and its always nice to make your own cloth sets, and enchant your weps, when you just got them.

Why i want to join Starlight
because I looking for a guild with good leadership, good progression and team spirit. I want to be one of the gang with a passion to excel and overcome encounters as quickly as possible, but also with a stable and sustained raid spirit. I expect good progress, sensible people who know how to play their characters and how they can best help others to be better, positive energy and stable guild with high goals. I myself can help with that I'm very patient, open to change, good listener and knows how to handle people. I am a serious raider, always well-prepared for raids (flasks / food / pots) and focused during raids (concentration and communication). I am a loyal Raider!
and you seem to have the progress, and the leadership! and good people! Smile

My ui
http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw46889.jpg
And yes, i'm the Author of the UI

Info on your computer and connection

AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.61 GHz
RAM: 4 GB 885 Mhz
GFX: Asus 4670 HDMI 1 GB
Connection 24Mibts, never any dcs.

Microphone/Headset: Creative Fatal1ty

Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes.

During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Spiderman
What do you think about BLACK People? I think they are worth as anyone else.

Thank you for your time, hope i see you soon! Aftermathh

Aftermathhyo
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Aftermathh - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Aftermathh - Shadow Priest

Post  Piety Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 am

Hi Aftermathh, and thanks for applying to Starlight.

Unfortunately at this time we have an unexpectedly high number of active DPS, and only need a handful of key roles. With a strong priest core (2 shadow, 1 disc, 1 holy) we cannot accommodate another shadow priest at the moment and must decline your application.

Good luck and see you in game
Piety
Piety
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 271
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 15

Back to top Go down