Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Fury warrior apply

3 posters

Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty Fury warrior apply

Post  Kissié Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Andreas Wikström
- Nationality: Swedish
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a 18 years old guy who lives in Sweden. I go to school to become a electrisian. In my free time i usually play wow, I also play gootball with my friends and so on.

I am an experienced, skilled and dedicated played and i will never disappoint the guild if i get a chance to show what i am made of. I treat everyone with respect, but i request the proper respect for myself aswell.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Kissié
- Server: Silvermoon EU
- Class: Warrior
- Primary Spec (Main): Fury
- Dual Spec (Off): Protection
- Professions (skill): Jewelcrafting / Enchanting
- Armory Link:
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80?
- Alts: I have 3 another 80+ characters but i dont really play them at the moment.
- WOW Logs: Havent been playing dps at 85 in raids yet, due was Main tank in regim suprem

/
About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: Cant remember exactly but it is a damn good 1 Smile
- Microphone/Headset: Steel series icemath With mic,
- Vent (3.0) Installed? 3.0.5 installed and working.
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 24 mb/s up and down

Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:

Molten Core: cleared
Onyxia's Lair: cleared
Zul'Gurub: cleared
AQ20: cleared
AQ40: cleared
Naxxramas: I only did Patchwerk, Anub'Rekhan and Noth.

Burning Crusade:

Karazhan: cleared
Gruul's Lair: cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: cleared
SSC: cleared
Tempest Keep: cleared
Mount Hyjal: cleared
Zul'Aman: cleared
Black Temple: cleared
Sunwell: I only did up to Mu´ru.

WotLK:

Naxxramas: cleared both 10 and 25 man
Obsidian Sanctum: cleared both 10 and 25 man with all 3 drakes up
Eye of Eternity: cleared both 10 and 25 man
Ulduar: cleared 10 with all achievements, in 25 i only miss Algalon, Firefighter and Vezax Hardmode: Was with my shaman dohh sold now to my friend.
Trial of the Crusade: cleared both 10 and 25 man normal, cleared 10 with Mad skilss, did 4/5 from 25 man.
Icecrown Citadel: 10 and 25 man normal cleared, 10/12 10man 11/12 25 man heroic done.
Ruby Sanctum: 10 and 25 man normal cleared

Cataclysm:

Blackwing Descent: Magmaw and Omnotron And Maloriak down, also tries on Halfus but we got Nether Scion+Slat Drake+Storm Dragon so it was impossible to do.

Baradin Hold: Algaroth down both 10 and 25 man.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild?

None

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?

Wall of text incoming: I am the maintank in the text below so i had the same deal as Hendric. So i dont have to writte a wall also.

!!! Actually, i didnt leave but i got kicked. It is a long story so i will write it down all. Yesterday i logged in, and our main tank asked me to help them out with a heroic because their healer left. I joined of course to help them out. The party was me, our main tank, a guildie boomkin and the raid leader who just came back to wow and only got 85 the day before. As i teleport to grim batol, our raid elader (Nepharia) asks our main tank if he will need on the 2hander mace. The tank said yes. To this, our raid leader quit the party and started to cry on guildchat to our GM (Gorlom). After this Gorlom started to blame our main tank in whispers for like an hour. Meanwhile in the party chat i called our raid leader a 'drama queen' (Leaving because one loot? Srsly?) and our boomkin told this to him, so he whispered me that i shouldnt say stuff about him i dont know him blablabla. I apologized because to a point he was right, i didnt know him, was just commenting on his current reaction. After about an our, our main tank whispered me that Gorlom was whining to him because of this thing he did and that he feels really said after putting all the effort into his character and that for this he gets not even a slight faint of respect, so i trid to speak with him to make him feel a bit better etc. After this he asked me if i could keep a secret, i said yes. He told me that Gorlom said that they only keep me in the guild because i am a good holy paladin but they dont wanna keep me because of my attitude. It turned out that they didnt like that once i said that i will watch some loli anime while waiting for raid, and this made ma have a bad attitude... i dont know how it affects wow, but whatever. So for this day, there was a 10man un-official raid posted on the calendar and both me and out main tank was invited of course because they wouldnt even be able to raid without us. We just decided to decline the invitation after all this what they did to us. Afeter some time, around 6pm, i and him was removed from the guild, without any prior notice, and Gorlom told us that he will make sure to ruin our reputation so we wont ever get into the guild again. What is this if not childish?... When i applied to them, i thought they were a good hardcore raiding guild, where mostly raid performance matters. I applied as a retri paladin and even got accepted as that, but later i was forced to heal, but i couldl live with that. I wa the first to hit 85 in Reign Supreme, i was the fasters to gear up, and i even played properly. So did out main tank, we two were the best geared in our guild, we had crafts, BOEs, Exalted epics, etc, and we had to play with ppl in greens. It was frustrating as i was expecting the same from them... I never said them that i am flawless, or something like that... but if i work my ass out, put in the effort to learn tactics, wipe, gear up and even help others to gear up, i would have expected at least a bit of respect for my dedication, but it seems that they have their 'core' (aka. friends of Gorlom) and they have the 'trials' who they only want to exploit and use for their own advantage and they will never become real 'members'. This makes me really sad. Anyways, sorry for the wall of texts, but i felt i had to be honest and tell whats happened. I am sure that Gorlom will try to tell you that i suck and such, but after all its up to you if you will give me a chance or not. I hope yes !!!!!

- Who do you know in Starlight?

None
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?

Well you guys look like a guild that wants to actully down something and that is something we have in commen. I would like to be able to share good times with you.

I dotn have that big expectations just that i wanna down things and progress in every new content.
Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character?

Pokemon Blaztoys or what the name is Smile
- What do you think about BLACK People?

I love there slang and they are awsome just like me.
- Anything else we need to know?

I would like to ask that if i could speak with the Guild Leader or one of the Officers on ventrilo if possible.

This is me over´an out kissié.

Kissié

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty I know some1 in your guild

Post  Kissié Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 am

I know hendric in the guild forgot that Very Happy

Kissié

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty Re: Fury warrior apply

Post  hendric Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:01 am

Dear Kissié!

You know how much i like to play with you and how much i know that you are a skilled, experienced and dedicated played. But with all proper respect, i have to ask something. Why did you copypaste 50% of my application?:S Yes our story is a bit connected, but doing this was something i cant get myself to understand. I would really like to play with you again, but honestly, at least re-wording it would be that hard? I dont think it would have taken more than five minutes. Anyways, good luck mate, and try not to do this the next time if i may ask you.

hendric
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 8
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty Reply

Post  Kissié Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 am

Well Hendric sry for it was to tierd i guess, If leader/Officers want me to remake the apply i can do that. Sry

Kissié

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty Fury warrior apply

Post  halby Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:22 am

heya Andreas copy a aply is abit sad m8 Exclamation so for this is a no go for me Exclamation a mellee officer while look on it soon!!

friendley greetz halby

Last edited by halby on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
halby
halby
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 34
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior apply Empty Ok

Post  Kissié Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am

Well i understand, But as i sad i will remake apply if you guys want. Pls dont decline me becouse of this you wont regrett me in guild.

Kissié

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopz Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am

Hi Kissie,

Thanks for the copy & paste apply to Starlight.

I have read through the application and the posts after, copy/pasting shows a massive lack of effort or caring which is not a great start for anyone.

Here are the issues I have from a melee point of your application:

1. Leather head, your a warrior... wai you yoke me?
2. Mastery meta gem
3. Old head enchant
4. No exalted shoulder enchant
5. Lots of ilevel 333 thus lack of heroics / effort
6. Lots of crafted gear / bought from AH, its not BiS and the stats are not worth the expense
7. Agility trinket
8. Not expertice capped
9. Low hit (9% from gear)
10. You reforge nearly everything to expertice and gem some expertice and your still not capped

To cut a long story short we cannot take this application seriously from a raiding point of view, there are many fury warr applys before making the same mistakes it would of taken a few mins to check them and sort yourself out but you didnt and you copy/pasted some of your apply so we will have to decline on multiple account.

Thanks and good luck,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content