Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Elem or Resto Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Elem or Resto Shaman Empty Elem or Resto Shaman

Post  apatia77 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Adrian
- Nationality: UK
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I ride motorbikes and play computer games. I work full time and live on my own. I can arrange my raiding time around my daily commitments/other interests well with no to little disturbance.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Network
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Shaman
- Primary Spec (Main): Resto/Elemental not bothered really, whatever guild needs
- Dual Spec (Off):
- Professions (skill): Herb 525, Ench 489 still in process of leveling
- Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/network/simple
- Current GearScore: Need to check but I think my average was 331, even though some of the items are higher my trinkets take it down a bit, only got attuned to HC dungeons 2 days ago and got to lvl 85 3 days ago.
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? Will update tonight as I am posting this from work
- Alts: No alts
- WOW Logs: No logs

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: 2.4 C2D, 4gb memory, 8800GT, good enough to run WoW in max setting without any stuttering
- Microphone/Headset: Yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No - Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 20mbs

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: None

TBC: all except Sunwell

WOTLK: Ulduar 10/25 and all prior content

- ICC10: (??/12)
- ICC25: (??/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (??/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (??/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (?/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (?/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (12/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (10/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Random guild that invited me while I was levelling
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? As above, this was just so I could actually do some chat.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Nobody
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? Because your raiding times suite me perfectly and I don’t want to raid 4-5 times per week for 4+ hours each time anymore. I just want to have some fun and WoW for me is all about raiding, I don’t do PVP at all. I expect to be treated with respect just like any other player ie no abuse etc even though I am happy to take any negative comments about performance or mistakes.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Asterix
- What do you think about BLACK People? I live in a multicultural city and I don’t care what colour anyone is. I respect everyone and everyone’s believes.
- Anything else we need to know? The reason for me not doing much LK raiding is that I was forced into doing mixed shifts at work and it was not possible for me to raid as much as I would liked to, I decided to give WoW a break and even though after few months I managed to get a new job I decided to wait for new expansion. During my LK raiding Ulduar was the latest raid content.

I raided through the whole TBC with only one guild Simplicity, the only guild that managed to clear content on Burning Stepps server on Alliance side, it was a long and difficult journey but we managed it before all attunements were removed. We were the only raiding guild on Alliance side on this server and recruitment was almost impossible due to very low Alliance population but it was so much fun and each new killed boss felt so good. I played a hunter class that time.

I came back from holiday recently and bought a copy of new expansion pack, I believe I am about a week behind everyone else, got to level 85 in 3 days and started doing normal dungeons, got attuned to HC dungeons 2 days later so it’s time for me to find a raiding guild that raids during the times that suite me. It looks like it’s almost impossible to gear up any further without joining a proper raiding guild, I am going to concentrate on reputation rewards in the next few weeks so I can improve my gear further but it seems that doing random HC with random players just does not work in Cata.

I am a dedicated and skilled player and I can prove it to you, just give me a chance. I always come for raids prepared and on time and I don’t mind wiping on new encounters.

During my 3 months raiding time in LK I played as resto Shaman, I really enjoyed it and I felt comfortable healing through our progression, at the moment I don’t really care if I will be playing as elemental or resto, as you can do both using the same gear (to some extend).

apatia77
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Elem or Resto Shaman Empty Re: Elem or Resto Shaman

Post  Sharise Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 am

For now we fine on shammys in the speccs you applied on sadly Sad

We might come back to you if a spot opens! Good luck in finding a new home!

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down