Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED)

5 posters

Go down

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  hendric Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:00 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Mark Domoszlai
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Occupation: Administrator at the local Town Hall and politology student at the university.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a 20 years old guy who lives in Hungary. I work at the local town center as an administrator and i also learn politology at the university at the same time. In my free time i usually play wow, or when the weather is good i go on mountain bike tours with friends and relatives.

I am an experienced, skilled and dedicated played and i will never disappoint the guild if i get a chance to show what i am made of. I treat everyone with respect, but i request the proper respect for myself aswell.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Hendric
- Server: Silvermoon EU
- Class: Paladin
- Primary Spec (Main): Retribution
- Dual Spec (Off): Holy atm, but got full Prot gear aswell, can play it also
- Professions (skill): Jewelcrafting / Blacksmithing
- Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/hendric/advanced
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80?
- Alts: I have 8 another 80+ characters but i dont really play them at the moment.
- WOW Logs: Can only provide recent logs with healing as i was forced to heal because the lack of healers.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k818rbjl1v9gl4lb/sum/damageDone/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k508pvwdrx50x9rd/sum/healingDone/

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications:
i7-875k@4.0Ghz, Zotac GTX 480 x2 in SLi, 8Gbs of OCZ RAM, 64Gb SSD, 2x 640Gb WD Caviar Black in RAID0, openSUSE11.3 with WINE
- Microphone/Headset: Sennheiser headser, noname mic, but i have two of that
- Vent (3.0) Installed? 3.0.5 installed and working.
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): FiberPower 60Mbps up/down

Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:

Molten Core: cleared
Onyxia's Lair: cleared
Zul'Gurub: cleared
AQ20: cleared
AQ40: cleared
Naxxramas: I only did Patchwerk, Anub'Rekhan and Noth.

Burning Crusade:

Karazhan: cleared
Gruul's Lair: cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: cleared
SSC: cleared
Tempest Keep: cleared
Mount Hyjal: cleared
Zul'Aman: cleared
Black Temple: cleared
Sunwell: I only did up to Brutallus.

WotLK:

Naxxramas: cleared both 10 and 25 man
Obsidian Sanctum: cleared both 10 and 25 man with all 3 drakes up
Eye of Eternity: cleared both 10 and 25 man
Ulduar: cleared 10 with all achievements, in 25 i only miss Algalon, Firefighter and Vezax Hardmode
Trial of the Crusade: cleared both 10 and 25 man normal, cleared 10 with Insanity, did 4/5 from 25 man.
Icecrown Citadel: 10 and 25 man normal cleared, 9/12 10man 5/12 25 man heroic done.
Ruby Sanctum: 10 and 25 man normal cleared

Cataclysm:

Blackwing Descent: Magmaw and Omnotron(?) down, got Maloriak to 10% on 25man, also tries on Halfus but we got Nether Scion+Slat Drake+Storm Dragon so it was impossible to do.

Baradin Hold: Algaroth down both 10 and 25 man.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild?

None

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?

Wall of text incoming:

Actually, i didnt leave but i got kicked. It is a long story so i will write it down all. Yesterday i logged in, and our main tank asked me to help them out with a heroic because their healer left. I joined of course to help them out. The party was me, our main tank, a guildie boomkin and the raid leader who just came back to wow and only got 85 the day before. As i teleport to grim batol, our raid elader (Nepharia) asks our main tank if he will need on the 2hander mace. The tank said yes. To this, our raid leader quit the party and started to cry on guildchat to our GM (Gorlom). After this Gorlom started to blame our main tank in whispers for like an hour. Meanwhile in the party chat i called our raid leader a 'drama queen' (Leaving because one loot? Srsly?) and our boomkin told this to him, so he whispered me that i shouldnt say stuff about him i dont know him blablabla. I apologized because to a point he was right, i didnt know him, was just commenting on his current reaction. After about an our, our main tank whispered me that Gorlom was whining to him because of this thing he did and that he feels really said after putting all the effort into his character and that for this he gets not even a slight faint of respect, so i trid to speak with him to make him feel a bit better etc. After this he asked me if i could keep a secret, i said yes. He told me that Gorlom said that they only keep me in the guild because i am a good holy paladin but they dont wanna keep me because of my attitude. It turned out that they didnt like that once i said that i will watch some loli anime while waiting for raid, and this made ma have a bad attitude... i dont know how it affects wow, but whatever. So for this day, there was a 10man un-official raid posted on the calendar and both me and out main tank was invited of course because they wouldnt even be able to raid without us. We just decided to decline the invitation after all this what they did to us. Afeter some time, around 6pm, i and him was removed from the guild, without any prior notice, and Gorlom told us that he will make sure to ruin our reputation so we wont ever get into the guild again. What is this if not childish?... When i applied to them, i thought they were a good hardcore raiding guild, where mostly raid performance matters. I applied as a retri paladin and even got accepted as that, but later i was forced to heal, but i couldl live with that. I wa the first to hit 85 in Reign Supreme, i was the fasters to gear up, and i even played properly. So did out main tank, we two were the best geared in our guild, we had crafts, BOEs, Exalted epics, etc, and we had to play with ppl in greens. It was frustrating as i was expecting the same from them... I never said them that i am flawless, or something like that... but if i work my ass out, put in the effort to learn tactics, wipe, gear up and even help others to gear up, i would have expected at least a bit of respect for my dedication, but it seems that they have their 'core' (aka. friends of Gorlom) and they have the 'trials' who they only want to exploit and use for their own advantage and they will never become real 'members'. This makes me really sad. Anyways, sorry for the wall of texts, but i felt i had to be honest and tell whats happened. I am sure that Gorlom will try to tell you that i suck and such, but after all its up to you if you will give me a chance or not. I hope yes Smile

- Who do you know in Starlight?

Celebration, but im not sure he is there any longer.

- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations?

You guys seem like a hardcore guild who will focus on content and get down stuff, and as i see you are also looking for a retribution paladin, which is my preferred class/spec, i thought it would be a good idea to apply. i dont expect much, just to clear the content while it is actual Smile

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character?

Power Rangers, especially the red one. T-REX RAWWR Very Happy. I know thats not comic but i dont like Batman and stuff.

- What do you think about BLACK People?

What should i think about them? Nothing special, here live some aswell, never really thought it was special or something.

- Anything else we need to know?

I would like to ask that if i could speak with the Guild Leader or one of the Officers on ventrilo if possible.

Thanks for reading my application and hoping for the best Smile

hendric
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 8
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application

Post  halby Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:24 am

heya m8 i like you are honnest about your guild history Very Happy

1. point if you aply m8 please log of on your retri gear atm you are in holy.

2. second how mutch you wone be retri becouse i can see on your logs your are pretty decent in holy pala also Smile

me for they rest it looks ok a officer our a mellee ofiicer our even healer officer while look on it further.

friendley greetz halby
halby
halby
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  hendric Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 am

Answer to ur 1. -> Sorry, I posted this from work, and yesterday i logged out as holy. Will fix it asap i get hom.e

Answer to ur 2. -> I can be holy, no problem at all to me, i just saw that you were looking for Retribution.

Thanks for the greeting Smile Nice to see cool ppl around ^^

hendric
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application

Post  halby Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 am

no problem whele a officer while have a further look on it 1 of these days

gl white your aply Smile

greetz halby
halby
halby
Playa
Playa

NERD Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Hendric - Retribution Paladin Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  hendric Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 am

Thanks a lot Smile I hope the best.

hendric
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Bozo Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 am

Yeah, ur logs seems quite nice in matter of healing, but wud like to see u DPSin if u applay as DPS
As holy i wud say thumbs up from me Razz

Bozo
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronee Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 am

Hi Hendric!

So you also have been kicked from RS cuz you dont want to be gorloms pet and trial for 3-4 months..

Same here!

Hope you get better luck here than i got Smile

Mvh Beemeer, Former Shadowpriest from RS

Ronee
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  hendric Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 am

Bozo: First of all, thanks for the thumbs up! Sadly i cant provide any dps logs at the moment, but i can honestly say that i am better dps than healer, just because i like to dps, and only heal if its needed, but if you want to test me in any way to prove myself as a dps, please poke me ingame.

Ronee: Let me correct something: I _dont_ mind being a trial for months, i dont even care about an ingame rank, its just some letters. The more i care about is, how the people socially accept me to their team. As long as i am provided with the gear to perform well in the current content, and i get some minimal respect, and people understand that i am a human being with feelings aswell just like them, and i dont get exploited, i really dont mind ranks. Also thanks for the kind words!

hendric
Scrub
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharise Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 am

We liked your application and would like to invite you for an VT interview Smile
Poke an officer or me for it (outside Raidtime).

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down