Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Kushi - Holy Paladin

Go down

Kushi - Holy Paladin Empty Kushi - Holy Paladin

Post  Kushi Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Jim
- Nationality: Greek
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am just another typical gamer who wants to join a guild, have fun and progress while doing all that. I have been playing video games since i was about 8 so i can say it has been my "hobby" for quite long. I am a University student at the University of Topography and Geoinformatics of Serres, an upcomming topographer.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Kushi
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Paladin
- Primary Spec (Main): Holy
- Dual Spec (Off): Ret atm, going to be pvp holy in cata
- Professions (skill): Engineering(442) / Jewelcrafting(450)
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Kushi
- Current GearScore: Average iLvL: 269 (dont have a Gearscore addon)
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? Total: 203days / 80: 129days
- Alts: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&cn=Busteed

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: DualCore @ 2.03GHz / 2G Ram / EN9600GSO VGA
- Microphone/Headset: Awesome 5Euro Labtec Headset
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 24 Mbps

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC:
Did some ZG on my priest. Also healed on a friend's druid some times in MC and BWL

TBC:

Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, TK except Kael'thas, SSC except Lady Vashj, very little expirience of BT and Sunwell

WOTLK:
Naxxramas as holy
Ulduar as Priest
ToC as holy
ICC as retri / Tank DK / priest
Stopped raiding before i got my 25 Lich King kill

- ICC10: (12/12)
- ICC25: (11/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (5/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (5/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (0/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (0/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Well i am a casual in Starlight at the moment and i would like to become a member and my previous guild and the guild before that were all fun guilds we made with my friends just to have a cool name under ours.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I transfered so, ye...
- Who do you know in Starlight? Naeria, he is a real life friend
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I want to join Starlight because i know you guys are a guild with skilled people but also not to hardcore at the same time and that is what i have been looking for for the past 6 years in WoW. What i expect is fun, nice performance and progress combining the first 2 mentioned.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? I don't know, Batman?
- What do you think about BLACK People? Well as a mass of people in general i think that we shouldn't critisize on someone's outside and that we should actually try to overcome ones diferences and treat him as an individual and not base our treatment on what other want us to think about them.
- Anything else we need to know? I am not afraid to voice my opinion even if i have to go against someone "superior" to me in rank and this has at some point in the past caused me some raiding spots in top guilds of the server (although i was the one who was right)

Kushi
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down