Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Vorteks - Destruction Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Vorteks - Destruction Warlock Empty Vorteks - Destruction Warlock

Post  Vorteks Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Stu
- Nationality: English
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: ok, well im kinda like a jekyl and hyde character I guess, I have this really serious professional side which is my 'at work' alter ego, but then generally in life, im more like this really chilled out, slightly lazy part time stoner who likes to think hes the cool side of being a nerd. i moved out to Switzerland about 4 mths ago for work, and live here with my long suffering GF and son Harry. i started playing wow around 2 years ago I think, just as WOTLK was released and have been hooked ever since. The rest, they say, is a lifetime of ventrillo, raid snacks, trash wipes and starting but never quite finishing levelling new alts.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Vorteks
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Warlock
- Primary Spec (Main): Destruction
- Dual Spec (Off): Affliction, although i dont generally use it, and can play either demo or affliction if needed
- Professions (skill): Jewelcrafting and Tailoring
- Armory Link: I cant seem to get it to work, i think to do with the Cataclysm changes.
- Current GearScore: i dont have GS atm, I dont think its working but last i knew it was a tad over 6k
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 69 days 17 hours total, 49 days 0 hours at level 80.
- Alts: delphinas(80 pali tank). winkz(80 BM hunter), Moozic(63 resto druid), atrayiu(41 arms warrior) and a couple of real low level stragglers
- WOW Logs: n/a unfortunately

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: AMD Athlon II x4, 4gb DDR3 ram, ATI Radeon HD5600 card
- Microphone/Headset: yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes/No yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 50meg

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: All but BWL, although i will get round to it soon!

TBC: I havent really done any of TBC content to be honest. wrath had just been released and everyone was really excitable, so i quested through outlands as quickly as possible. i might be missing a trick, as I always hear how the TBC raids were the best

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (11/12)
- ICC25: (10/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (1/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (1/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (0/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (0/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (0/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (0/14)

I appreciate that doesnt look good at all, but I have been on other servers where progress or completing content wasnt treated with importance, and perhaps the skill levels certainly werent as high as on Silvermoon. Each time new content appeared, we would move on without closing out previous content and this was my reason for moving on, first to a new guild(cerberus to salvation) and then now, to a new server to make a fresh start.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? I am currently guildless
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? My previous guild was called Salvation, on Vek Nilash. Although it was fun, and the people were great, we werent making any progress in ICC and I didnt feel i was getting any value for my subs. I want to move on and progress and finish what the game has to offer. Without wanting to sound arrogant, i feel im good enough and want to find a like minded, skilled group of players.
- Who do you know in Starlight? I dont know anyone, but did an ICC10 run with someone called Tabusty, who seemed pretty cool.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? see above Smile i hope you guys are that like minded, skilled group of players i mentioned. I want to become part of the team and make a group of friends to enjoy the content with.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? i didnt read comics, but i did read these ones my brother had, i think they were called Commando, which was like little war comics. I did see the cartoons though with the comic book characters and my fav was iceman, just cos he was made of win and supercool.
- What do you think about BLACK People? i think they are alright, nicer than those white guys, but not as nice as the yellow people...errm..as you may guess, im not sure what to make of this question... i have them to thank for old school hiphop, which cant be a bad thing Smile
- Anything else we need to know? im not sure, just that im a friendly, easy to get on with person who enjoys wow, loves one liners and really wants to join up with an established guild where i can settle long term and hopefully contribute in a positive way. I appreciate my achievements arent the best, but i know my class, i get the most from my gear that i possibly can and i listen, take justified criticism with no malice and always try to learn and get better. I hope this app is ok, and thanks for your time listening to my sometimes random ramblings!

Vorteks
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Vorteks - Destruction Warlock Empty Re: Vorteks - Destruction Warlock

Post  Vorteks Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 pm

im usually quite a confident guy, but just been reading through the other apps and seen the fallout rate! gulp! keeps fingers crossed...

Vorteks
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 4
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharise Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 am

I am afraid you have a bit too low experience in raiding Endgame content (ICC / U25) so we have to decline it.

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down