Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Sry, my bad.

2 posters

Go down

Sry, my bad. Empty Sry, my bad.

Post  Deneuve Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm

The answer gave me a real laugh amatore Sharise Smile

How a person who has never played with one another can question him about his experiences on the basis of achievements? I have made so many raids. Just over a week I use three groups to take tittle. People who had never been near Sindragosa or LK. And we make it ofc. Why? They have not had an Achievement, but they had me as a leader with a lot of patience and I helped them. That was on my old server where we lack totally on ally. Thats why i moved my chars now.

On this server I did already make raids even with your members and also from Ace and Genesis. They failed and made mistakes which I never did. How come? Hmm, Can they suks? ok, why? They got much better gear and achieve, right?…how come?

I have read some posts that were negative on certain players and I can understand that you do not have total reviews what is important in the players and focus on other things that Achieve or glyps which is irrelevant for progression.

I can summarize my experience after 10 year online gaming and 4 years of wow each day. I met people who talked a lot with all names and names of everything and in theory, they had incredible knowledge. When I was with these people, they just die much more times then me or they never could be nr 1 on healing or dispels like i most of times was under any raids. How come?

Well, anyway that was my bad..you guys are just amateurs, so I should know better to asking some better Guild or maybe start a new one.
Deneuve
Deneuve
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 5
Rep with Sam's Chicken : -1

Back to top Go down

Sry, my bad. Empty Re: Sry, my bad.

Post  Piety Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 pm

"Blablabla I haz big ego blablabla u r not seeing how awesome i r blablabla i r ENTITLED!1!one1!"

Seriously? Are you 5 years old?

I hope, for your sake, that your playing is better than your grammar.

We run our guild the way we please. Recruitment may be open for Cataclysm, but it doesn't make us slack our standards. Sharise was polite and even bothered to give you a reason for why you were not invited for a trial. But thank you for posting this pompous drivel of entitlement - it most certainly confirmed that Sharise made the best decision. You would not fit in with us. I doubt your ego would even make it through the door.
Piety
Piety
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 271
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum