Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Shiymra - Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

Shiymra - Resto Druid Empty Shiymra - Resto Druid

Post  Shiymra Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:00 am

Hi Starlight! ^^ Here's my app. Smile

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Kristina.
- Nationality: Swedish.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Geek in heart and soul, played all kinds of games on pc and console... WoW for 3 years now, but also Guild Wars, Aion, CS etc for many years. This is my 3rd year in WoW. Smile
Right now I am working with invoices for a big organisation, but may start studying game design next fall.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Shiymra
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Druid
- Primary Spec (Main): Resto (3/2/31)
- Dual Spec (Off): Balance (31/0/5)
- Professions (skill): JC 450, Alchemy (elixir master) 450
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Shiymra
- Current GearScore: 6082 in resto, 6037 in balance.
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 64 days+ @ 80, 98 days total.
- Alts: Goia - Unholy DK (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Goia)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&cn=Semla - Holy priest (may transfer for cata).
- WOW Logs: N/A

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: IntelCore i5 Quadcore CPU 2.67GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT, Asus P7P55D EVO motherboard, 22'' wide screen.
- Microphone/Headset: No/Yes.
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes.
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 8mb/s.

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC/TBC: I started playing WoW a few days after WotLK was out.

WOTLK: Everything cleared in 10m. Was in a strict 10 man focused guild first half of WotLK, then joined a hardcore 25m guild for ICC. Got plenty of 25m experience from there. I used to be in the same guild as Hams from Ensidia for a while (Evermore/Primori of Draenor).

- ICC10: (12/12)
- ICC25: (11/12) Got LK to around 17% best try, guild transfered, then split up therefor I never got the kill. Sad Then I stopped raiding for a few months due to RL changing drastically... more about that later on in the app. Smile

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (7/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (5/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (5/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (4/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (13/14) I think, if I'm not mistaken..
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (?/14) No idea to be honest, I mostly only raided 10 m content when Ulduar was fresh stuff.

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? Social one called De Gothia on SM.

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I want to start raiding again. I took a break in may/june since my current guild split up due to officers fighting etc. Was with that guild since january this year, we achieved realm first Plagueworks etc, decided to transfer (to Draenor) where we reformed with another guild on there (Primori) and became Evermore. Was a super guild with players from Ensidia and pacifism, unfortunately there were too many conflicts so it split up... and I stopped raiding. Have only pugged since then, why I don't have much progress in ICC HC etc...

- Who do you know in Starlight? No one, only spoke to Sharise about joining. Smile
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? Looks like a very nice raiding guild to me, your raiding times suits my working schedule. Done pugs with a few of your players and always been nice people!
I expect great teamwork, patient players that don't give up and to achieve big things together in Cata!

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Hmmmm. I must say Sailor Moon, always watched the tv series and read the magazines ^^
- What do you think about BLACK People? Awesome people!!
- Anything else we need to know? If you like to try me out or have a chat with me feel free to contact me! Smile
I'm a competitive, nice and fun person, I never give up when raiding and I want to see realm firsts, flawless kills as well as long nights up chatting with fun guildies. If I like a guild I am very loyal. Smile I have been GM for a casual raiding guild 2 years ago, so I know what it's like to lead these 25 people through instances... I'm a raider to count on! ^^

Shiymra
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Shiymra - Resto Druid Empty Re: Shiymra - Resto Druid

Post  Sharise Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

We cant offer you a trial at this point since your experience is a bit too low. Good luck in finding a new home :-)

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down