Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Senaa - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Senaa - Mage Empty Senaa - Mage

Post  senaa Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Mugur Moldoveanu
- Nationality: Romanian
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, I am a friendly who likes to make new friends in real life but also in WoW. I consider myself a person with a big sense of humor that is always up to help other people irl or in wow .. how much as I can well are a lot of things to tell about my self I like driving very much , going at the sea side swimming .. playing on xbox , going out with friends playing snooker drinking a beer playing bowling etc etc Smile.

About Your Character

- Character Name: Senaa
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Mage
- Primary Spec (Main): Fire
- Dual Spec (Off): Arcane
- Professions (skill): Enchanting 450 & Engineering 408
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Senaa
- Current GearScore: 6.2k GS
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? 62 days
- Alts: Cartouche level 80 druid - Silvermoon
- WOW Logs: Don't have any I was inactive for almost 2 months

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: i5 ,Nvidia gtx 470,4gb ddr3,500gb hdd , asus motherboard
- Microphone/Headset:yes
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): 100 mbs

Your Raiding Experience
In vanilla I was playing rogue but in tbc got bored of it Smile
Pre-TBC: Full ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL/ONYXIA/AQ40 until Twins Emperor
in Tbc I was playing holy pala Smile
TBC: Full Gruul's Lair ; Magtheridon's Lair ; Karazhan ; SSC ; TK ; MH ; BT and 3/6 SWP
I played mage finally Smile
WOTLK:

- ICC10: (??/12) 10/12
- ICC25: (??/12) 12/12

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 10/12
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (??/12) 11/12

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (?/5) 0 (did them but from friends characters so I have experience but no achivments)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (?/5) 0(did them but from friends characters so I have experience but no achivments)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (??/14) 0(did them but from friends characters so I have experience but no achivments)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (??/14) 0(did them but from friends characters so I have experience but no achivments)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? I don't have a current guild.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I was kicked from reign supreme because I was inactive 2 months Sad.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Unfortunately no one Sad.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I want to join Starlight because I've heard is a serious guild which has also a good progress and is ready for cataclysm. I want a strong guild with motivated people who want to break the rules in the new expansion. I expect to be respected and of course I'm offering respect and I'm also expecting to make new friends and have fun being in one of the best guilds on the realm.

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? Darth Vader Very Happy serious
- What do you think about BLACK People? I prefer to call them Afro american people and I am perfectly fine with them. I am not racist and I hate racism because it is against the human rules .. don't know but this is what I'm thinking.
- Anything else we need to know? Well first of all I'd like to thank you spending time reading my application and on the other hand I think you won't regret if you'll invite me in your guilds I'm playing this game from August 2005 and I kind a have experience in it and I am very dedicated player and why not a loyal guildy if I do like the guild and the people in it are friendly and smart ! (And also if the guild needs and wants me to play on my druid healer even tank I would say yes in order to help the guild growing! I really enjoy playing druid hehe:P ) Best regards, Mugur/(Senaa) Very Happy

senaa
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Senaa - Mage Empty Re: Senaa - Mage

Post  Sharise Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:50 pm

We cant offer you a trial at this point since your experience is a bit too low. Good luck in finding a new home :-)

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down