Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Holy Paladin - Nicander

3 posters

Go down

Holy Paladin - Nicander Empty Holy Paladin - Nicander

Post  Nicander Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:19 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name: Panos
- Nationality: Greek
- Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hello, as I mentioned above, my name is Panos, I have been playing WoW since i was 14-15 (can't really tell). I don't like spamming I dont like wannabes but I do like hanging around with friends, just as much as I need to stay social. I love composing music, this is how I make my living after all, and playing music. WoW obviously is a major part of my every day life since it is something I do because I like the concept of struggling to be the best amongst 10.999.999 players. Can't say I ever got close to that but I will be trying until I will be Smile

About Your Character

- Character Name: Nicander
- Server: Silvermoon
- Class: Paladin
- Primary Spec (Main): Holy
- Dual Spec (Off): (working on) Retri
- Professions (skill): Alchemy (450) Enchanting (450)
- Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Nicander
- Current GearScore: Ehm, I don't really use that Addon, but the last time I logged from a pc that supported the addon, I had around 5,8k
- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? Total played 213 days 9 hours 31 minutes/ played at 80 40 days 3 hours 56 minutes ( didn't really like wotlk, and you will notice at my experience, below)
- Alts: None serious, I like focusing on my character, learning every aspect of it (fyi the latest research on paladin skills that I am working on is spelladin but I am struggling with the specc)
- WOW Logs: N/A

About Your Computer

- Computer Technical Specifications: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T proccessor, Asus Mars /2DI /4GD3 SVGA graphics.
- Microphone/Headset: Yeees
- Vent (3.0) Installed? Yes
- Internet Connection Speed (mbs): I am using a proffesional internet line so I don't really know but it's the best I can have. In case of internet shutdown, then the line changes automatically through 4 lines, to get the best internet speed and that takes about 30 secs. So even if I dc, I will be back in around a minute, but I highly doubt that it could happen more than once a week.

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: Up to Loatheb in Naxx.

TBC: Full (BT before 2.2)

WOTLK:

- ICC10: (10/12)
- ICC25: (5/12)

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): (6/12)
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): (6/12)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): (0/5)
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): (0/5)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): (5/14)
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): (5/14)

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? N/A
- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild? I left the game for proffesional issues.
- Who do you know in Starlight? Uhm back in TBC with Aarn we used to have some small talks, I was named Demaratus back then. Other than that I don't think so, people I knew in TBC when I was really into hardcore gaming, quit WoW some time now.
- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? I know the new expansion will bring guilds back together, which I love and the reason that I didn't quite like WotLK is that guilds were a small detail in WoW. I hope the guilds will be like they were before, and it is my belief that Starlight is one of the guilds that is going to keep going and stand up to the new expansions expectations. I don't have really many expectations myself, other than what every player would like, good atmosphere just to get the best out of me. The rest will come with time!

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? "L" from Deathnote (it came out 7 years ago and as a 13-year-old I found him cool)
- What do you think about BLACK People? I can't think of a reason why I should think something special about them. They are normal people just like me, my point of view.
- Anything else we need to know? Well, my experience in WotLK seems slacky but I would like you to know that I am a really dedicated player and the results of that experience during this expansion are because I was never in a guild. But before that, especially in TBC, I was a really hardcore and dedicated player and joined some of the best guilds in Silvermoon and Europe. I am just asking for a test, because I think I would make it.

P.S. I might never have been in 25HC LK but I know the fight, as I know Deadmines' and that is for every encounter I have and havent fought.

Thanks for the time,
Nic.

Nicander
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 7
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Nicander Empty Re: Holy Paladin - Nicander

Post  Shaelyaer Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 am

Hello Nic and thank you for your application!
Our council team will look over this as soon as the time allows and will give you an answer!

~Shael
Shaelyaer
Shaelyaer
V.I.P
V.I.P

NERD Points : 309
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 10

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Nicander Empty misspell

Post  Nicander Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am

sorry ICC10 is 12/12 misspelled i guess! even though I do not think it will be of much importance Smile just noticing.

Nicander
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 7
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharise Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:47 pm

We cant offer you a trial at this point since your experience is a bit too low. Good Luck in finding a new home :-)

Sharise
G Mastah
G Mastah

NERD Points : 114
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down