Starlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recruitment Status

OPEN for Cataclysm

- Deathknight (limited)
- Druid (limited)
- Hunter (any)
- Paladin (Ret)
- Priest (Shadow)
- Rogue (any)
- Shaman (limited)
- Mage (limited)
- Warlock (any)
- Warrior (DPS)

Breaking News

Magmaw 25 Down!

Mag Down

Pic of the Day!

Facebook
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Starlight on your social bookmarking website

ghantoe-unholy/frost dk

2 posters

Go down

ghantoe-unholy/frost dk Empty ghantoe-unholy/frost dk

Post  ghantoe Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 am

About You

- Your 'Real' Name : samm

- Nationality : dutch (belgium)

- Tell us a little bit about yourself : i'm a fun guy alway's into a laugh and making fun, i love my job i'm working for 3 years now
like the most guy's i love to go watch footbal and go drink some beers with my friends.
i still live at home with my parrents but planning to mave out next year, me and my girl gone buy our own
loft, in my spare time or after work i play some wow and relax, i'm also a big music and movie lover,...

About Your Character

- Character Name : ghantoe

- Server : silvermoon

- Class : deathknight

- Primary Spec (Main) : unholy -> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Ghantoe&group=1

- Dual Spec (Off) : frost -> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Ghantoe&group=1

-stat prioreties : unholy : Hit to cap > Strength > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Expertise to cap > Agility

frost : Hit to cap > Expertise to cap > Strength > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Agility > Hit to spell cap

-Rotations :

unholy :
1) ps > ct > bs > bs > ss > dc > how > ss > dc > ss > ss > dc (alway's keep diseases up ofc for maximum effect )
or
2) Diseases > Dark Transformation > SS if both Unholy and/or all Death runes are up > FeS if both pairs of Blood and Frost runes are up >
DC if SD, 100 RP, will overcap RP with anything else or if RC isn’t up > SS > FeS > DC > HoW.
this is a decent rotation to.

frost :
1) ic > ps > bs > ob > pest > fs > ob > ob > ob > bs > fs > ob and again alway's keep pestilance up for max dps
or
2) Diseases > Ob if both Frost/Unholy pairs and/or both Death runes are up, or if KM is procced >
BS if both Blood Runes are up > FS > Rime > Ob > BS > HoW.

-current glyps

unholy :

-minor :horn of winter , raise ally , resilent grip
-major : bloodboil , pestilance , anti magic shell
-prime : scourge strike -> increase the shadow damage portion of you're scourge strike by 30%.
raise death -> you're ghoul recieves an additional 40% of you're strenght and stamina .
deatcoil -> increase the damage or healing done by deathcoil by 15%.

frost :

-minor : horn of winter, raise ally , resilent grip
-major : pestilance , anti magic shell , bloodboil
-prime : obliterate -> increase the damage of you're obliterate abillety by 20%.
icey touch -> you're frost fever disease deals 20% additional damage.
frost strike -> reduces the cost of you're frost strike by 8 runic power.

- Professions (skill) : jewelcrafting (460) and engineering (417) almost done with it.

- Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Ghantoe

- Current GearScore : 6120

- What is your current /played in total and at level 80? : total -> 94 days 21 hours 0 mins and 17 sec playd on lvl 80 -> 79 days 7 hours 49 mins 21 sec

- Alts : lognah -> lvl 80 fury warrior , doombeast -> lvl 20 feral druid , and a couple low lvl alts between lvl 1-15
(all my alts are on another server with i came from -> ghostlands)

- WOW Logs : don't got (i'm guildles atm)

about youre computer

- Computer Technical Specifications : AMD athlon II x4 630 processor, 8 gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 320, windows 7 home premium.

- Microphone/Headset : headset yes , but broken mic gone buy a new one end of this week

- Vent (3.0) Installed? : Yes

- Internet Connection Speed (mbs) : verry good, flickering around 105 ms

Your Raiding Experience

Pre-TBC: : molten core, zul'gurub, ruins and temple of ahn'qiraj

TBC: karazhan, gruul's lair, serpentshrine carvern, tempest keep, battle for mount hyjal, black temple

WOTLK: os 3d 10+25 clear, ulduar 10 10/13 HM, ulduar 25 11/13 hm naxx 10 6/13 , naxx25 13/13 (the dedicated few) voa 10+25 clear, eoe 10 clear
rs 10 normal clear (know tacts for 25 man hc versions same for icc), toc 10+25 clear , onyxia 10 clear.

- ICC10: 12/12
- ICC25: 10/12

- ICC10 HM (HardMode): only 3/12
- ICC25 HM (HardMode): 10/12 (and know tackts for 12/12 for 10+25 man)

- TOTGC10 (Heroic): 2/5
- TOTGC25 (Heroic): 3/5
(same here know tackts for full but ghostlands groups and guilds don't realy do togc anymore)

- Ulduar10 (HardMode): 10/14
- Ulduar25 (HardMode): 11/14

Your Motivation

- Who is your current Guild? : guildless

- Why do/did you want to leave your current/previous Guild?
: left guild + server becouse of the bad raiding and bad progress. most guilds on ghostlands
are casual or social and don't even get past pp in icc.

- Who do you know in Starlight? : no one , but maybe that wil change soon.

- Why do you want to join Starlight & Expectations? : starlight is a verry good raiding/progressing guild that is worth joining , and i think starlight got great guildmembers.
and starlight's raiding hours an day's are perfect i can make it to each one .

Other

- During your childhood, What was your favorite comic character? : batman , he alway's had nice stuff like his rides and gear .

- What do you think about BLACK People? : i don't judge ppl by collor but on personalitie.

- Anything else we need to know?. : i hope i can get a shot to prove myself i'm pretty new to silvermoon so my progress isn't so high like most of the ppl here
i came from the pve server ghostlands wich whasn't a good server to make good progress , but tyvm for reading my application , have fun while reading and hope to soo you all soon
and if anyone got a question i'll be glad to give an answer to it.
with kind regards ghantoe.

ghantoe
Scrub
Scrub

NERD Points : 3
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 0

Back to top Go down

ghantoe-unholy/frost dk Empty Re: ghantoe-unholy/frost dk

Post  Chopz Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 am

Hi Samm,

Thanks for the very well written application.

I respect the time you have spent on this application and that you are from a less experienced server, but any dps applying to the guild needs to have or create logs as standard. Thanks for posting rotations but try not to answer questions which wasnt asked to keep a professional manner. To get to the point your exeperience is sadly lacking and the competetion for the DK spot is very fought after.

So unfortunatly we will have to decline this application.

Many Thanks,
Chopz
Chopz
Chopz
Cyber Police
Cyber Police

NERD Points : 1643
Rep with Sam's Chicken : 14

https://starlighteu.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down